Thread: So I filled out the 80 question questionnaire (muddytextures)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lined up better with Te? "Work in my opinion is the undesirable actions taken to achieve a diserable result" really? lol

He put in quite some Ne in the Te block, as well

Anyway sure not weak in Te, that makes sense. But I liked Ti block more. Perhaps Ti creative and that's where you see stronger Te :shrug

Te just pertains to tracking the dynamic changes in objects, there's nothing about it that inherently inspires strong work ethic. Hell, I've said similar things about work before, especially when it pertained to a lot of aimless busywork being done over and over when something more well thought out could reduce the workload and let the focus move to more important things.

The Se answers don't strike me as 3D or 4D. The Si answers seemed a bit like the SLI take on Se as far as providing incentive, though that answer may simply have been influenced by Muddy reading a SLI profile.

And yeah, I do see some intuition mixed with those logic responses, which might point to democratic quadra, though I'd rather wait and see what other information comes forth.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Te just pertains to tracking the dynamic changes in objects, there's nothing about it that inherently inspires strong work ethic. Hell, I've said similar things about work before, especially when it pertained to a lot of aimless busywork being done over and over when something more well thought out could reduce the workload and let the focus move to more important things.

The Se answers don't strike me as 3D or 4D. The Si answers seemed a bit like the SLI take on Se as far as providing incentive, though that answer may simply have been influenced by Muddy reading a SLI profile.

And yeah, I do see some intuition mixed with those logic responses, which might point to democratic quadra, though I'd rather wait and see what other information comes forth.
    I didn't want to equate Te with work ethic, just that the Ti block is no worse than such answers for Te block.

I'd expect the Si block to be stronger for an SLI. Otherwise it would be an option. Anyway, Ne/Si valuing is quite for sure. What seemed like SLI in the Si answers or did you mean Se answers?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post

Isn't change in the object done by Si?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html