Thread: So I filled out the 80 question questionnaire (muddytextures)

Threaded View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    A lot of things just seem off with myself being Ti base. While I do place emphasis on being a logical person, I could not care less about being organized or following a strict set of rules. My room is a mess and I just through important papers randomly on my desk without ever giving thought to putting them in order. Bland logical systems like algebra don't interest me in the slightest. I secretly feel sympathy towards rule breakers and those who are willing to go against the system.

As I said before I had the most difficulty coming up with an answer for the Si, Fe and Fi questions. I was like "lol what?" when I looked at some of the questions for those.
    Uh-oh, the stereotyping again.

Anyway, questionnaire. What first strikes me is.. A lot of Ne with rather devalued Se. The Ne block is strong and Ne comes up in Se/Ni/Te blocks as well.

Clearly Ti/Fe valuing too, not that it's been really a question that you are Alpha NT.

I find it interesting how you focused on Se in this specific defensive way that could fit Se Role of ILE. The idea on assholes in Fi block seemed quite simplistic. I can't really give a verdict on LII vs ILE based on this questionnaire alone though. ILE not excluded though.

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I would have expected more elaboration on both the Ti and Ne sections from an ILE but maybe you're just trying to be concise.
    Your Ti block in the questionnaire posted on the other forum wasn't very elaboration heavy either

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Question 1 of Si block is something to take note of, for sure- Se. Overall more Se focus...though maybe not in the rest of the Si block. More uncertainty here.

I'm bad at these question-by-question things but I get more of an LSI impression after a quick scan. This is more up Myst's alley.
    LSI? The Se seems devalued, actually and there is very good awareness and valuing of Ne. I'm curious where you saw LSI?

edit: The Se in Si block could've been normative Se.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacim View Post
    What I do find interesting is your emphasis on "being like the average guy"; whether or not that can be typed is beyond me.
    Where was any such emphasis?
    Last edited by Myst; 09-18-2015 at 07:06 AM.