11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Doesn't disqualify you from being LSE
    SLE Benson

Unaware of cliques hahe

Like mine.

GODDAMMIT I NEVER NKEW THAT I HAD LESS TRUE FRIENDS THAN BENCHAN!
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Which kind of people do you hate more- Social justice warriors who get all pissy and upset at people who like to bend the rules a little, or useless good-for-nothing gold diggers who can't carry out the most simple of task?
    what does this have to do with type?

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    what does this have to do with type?
    Seeing who your conflictors are. The best why to determine someone's type IMO is to force them into prolonged interaction with their possible conflict types and see how things go.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Seeing who your conflictors are. The best why to determine someone's type IMO is to force them into prolonged interaction with their possible conflict types and see how things go.
    Why use such negative stereotypes though, instead of more neutral everyday examples?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Sorry for offending you with my acerbic comments about Ti. I have met Ti egos who are tolerant of people who are different from them and don't impose their perspective on life though. But I have also encountered people who act like jerks and insist on systematizing and categorizing everything we do, as if humans are robots or objects to be picked apart. This is the main reason that turned me off MBTI. It reached a point where your own identity was replaced by your MBTI type and you were expected to behave according to that model.
    Er, Socionics is a much more Ti system than MBTI.

Despite the lack of ethics in my questionnaire, I know I have a strong sense of ethics. In fact, I started doubting my type because I saw myself as an ethical type. When I reflect on my childhood, I realize that I judged the world in terms of ethics. I would be very concerned about what was right and what was wrong. Someone claimed that my tendency to identify certain people as "bad" was aristocratic but I don't agree with that. I judged people individually. I didn't sort them into groups (it was more me vs. the world than us vs. them). I just evaluated whether I should be in their company or not, whether I liked or disliked them. I endeavored to maintain my own identity and sense of ethics. I still do this, but I'm more concerned about doing things than judging people through a moral framework now. I know who I am. If anything, I struggle to willfully label my morals and ethics because they are within me. They are fragments of who I am. Labeling my morals is like describing who I am. It's difficult. I hope I'm making sense here.
    Yes. I can see that in you. ESI-Se makes sense the most to me so far simply because your Fi seems like inert ethics and your Se like strong Se creative. You also sound like you'd like an LIE who'd help with seeing positive prospects and with seeing which option to take of those.

Also what you said about not understanding Ne, you are like me with that, heh. Btw I also typed as SLE originally until realizing that with the LSI-Se typing, model A fit me much better. Stuff really fell into place that way.

Of course you could be SEE but my impression is pointing away from that and towards ESI more. Eventually it's you who will have to decide though, by seeing which type fits you more according to the terms of the theory. If you have any specific questions about that, feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    which part? The one about god, or the one about Ti types? If it's the one about god, I am an atheist, but have different reasons for not believing in god. For me it's simply because it doesn' make any logical sense and I value fact and logic when I create a concept of life far more than spirituality.
    If it's the part about Ti types, I disagree, I love Ti types, all my exes are Ti types. Actually everyone I like or find their minds interesting is either ILE or LII and sometimes LSI.
    Ah. One more reason for you being possibly SEI.

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Going back to Ni, it could be something you seek help with as indicated in #9 and #13 you need to feel like there is a hopeful future and want to know what path to take. So you could be Ni dual seeking, which points to Ni.

But there are spots where strong Ni is suggested, like it could be your creative function as in LIE. #13- you see yourself as having good foresight. #17- let child be themselves for the most part but be aware of potentially dangerous developments. Maybe that's just valued Ni though.
    Yeah looks like Ni HA.

If you're main issues are with Ti rather than Fe that's another point in favor of SEE.
    Clear Se over Si valuing
    As an LII, what you say about Ti made me cry a little on the inside.
    Hah, yeah superego is really kinda meh, I could do a similar rant on Fi myself, while paying much less focus on Ne as PoLR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12