Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
...Girl is co-dependent spectrum. It starts off, "Why did you cheat on me so many times?"
I agree the guy is a narcissist. But she is not IEE. Not seeing it. Where is the reserve? An IEE does not need to ask, "Why did you cheat on me?" The psychologist knows right away: its who he is. When he cheats, she sees it all, including how foolish she was to ever imagine/hope he was something else.

I do not ever see an IEE exposing herself for public examination of her feelings, particularly when they are raw. Never. However, she will openly talk about them AFTER she has processed them by all by herself, and cried by herself, and then later she will be be glad to tell you all about her conclusions - what she realized and learned from the experience. ONLY after she experiences her feelings in private, and figures them all out. That's how IEE operates.

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
Girl: FeSi in any combination(SEI or ESE). NO WAY on IEE. Most likely ESE. She is REALLY expressive.

That puts them into benefit relationship as well. Just saying...
Not sure on his type. I could go with SEI or ESE for her. Also leaning ESE. Because I think SEI is too reticent to do this public interview about her feelings. Benefit is possible. Benefactors leave as a cheat. They can never really appreciate Benefactee, although they find her interesting at first.