from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    If you ask @Ananke, she still believes you are SEE.

I've considered SEE for you as well as SEI. No, I don't necessarily think you're my dual. I've considered other types than ILE for myself. I don't necessarily think we're even in the same quadra. But for you, I can definitely see either Se or Si first. And no, I don't see any Ti. None. No ability to summarize, synthesize, or classify information. You are pretty much devoid of Ti. SLE is way out of the question. Yes, little kitten, save the roaring for the real SLEs.

I can see either EIE, IEI, SEI, ESE, or SEE. It depends how you classify Fe versus Fi and Se versus Si. I'm more likely to type you as a Sensor than Intuitive. I don't see much Ni or Ne. Beta NF is still *possible*, with Fe-subtype for either Beta NF. But one thing is certain - no Ti. None. Definitely not SLE.
    ROFL

No ability to classify, synthesize, or summarize information eh? That makes me sound absolutely retarded hahahhaahah.

So why do you think S > N

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Pretty much everything you do is in-the-moment. I don't see any Ni Beta NF warnings of the repercussions of starting something which will lead to a disaster later down the road, or patience when it comes to different viewpoints. Your style is drastically different than someone like Starfall. She might like you and 'claim' you as a Beta NF because she likes you, but that doesn't mean functionally that you're a Beta NF. Consider how she or other IEIs or ILIs act when they don't like someone or don't like an idea - they may distance themselves from it or criticize it passive-aggressively. But no, you tend to charge head-on into the conflict. Even an EIE can be more behind-the-scenes, if you consider someone like Jadae - you, however, are more in-the-moment.

2. There's little to no understanding of patience over time or seeing the sequence of how things progress. I haven't seen any ability from you to delve to the true essence of things, or to vocalize your impressions in the way Ni egos do.

3. You have little patience for pure theory, preferring to learn conversationally. @nondescript already spelled out a very theoretical answer for you which you blatantly shot down with a smug "I could not read any of this lmao.. I'm sorry." It's not a *bad* thing, it's just people learn in different ways - and typically Sensors struggle more with pure theory.

4. There's also very little randomness or generation of new connections/ideas/theories for you to be Ne-ego. Ne-ego for you is also completely out of the question. You don't easily see how things are connected or related to one another.

Those are simply my impressions. I think being SF is much more likely for you, be it Gamma SF or Alpha SF - again, however you classify Fe & Fi and Se and Si. I would personally lean more towards SEE for you - it has the same Se-leading which you are now considering, but no Ti.

And not to be rude about it, but to hammer my point home of no Ti - I also think there is something to be said of a start date of October 2005, and almost 10 years later, in September 2015, to be still wondering one's type, and whether you have the ability to analyze new pieces of information like a Ti ego would. I don't think a true Ti-ego would be wondering their type 10 years later - at least not likely, without a valid reason.

I apologize if any of this was overly critical or rude, but I'm trying to keep it constructive. Have a good day.
    LOL Nah I didn't take any of this as rude, cause I know you and you're a harmless friendly dude.

But let me respond:

1. Your description of Beta Ni "warning of impending doom" is extremely stereotypical and honestly -- when the heck did other IEIs ever do this on the forum? I've always kinda disliked that description of anyway and I don't think it makes real sense unless you're in a battle situation or something lol.. In re: to different viewpoints -- how is this an related thing? If anything, I know of many IEIs who are VERY staunch on their specific ideologies, etc, and that is due to their HA. Very, very common on this forum as well -- take strrrng for example. Gilly was an EIE and he PLUNGED into conflict similarly to me. However, again -- I always felt akin but also different to the EIEs on this forum, as well as IEIs. I agree I am "in the moment".

2. I have no patience, this is true LOL.. everyone IRL knows this about me. But is it related to type? Who knows. However, I definitely display ability to process and vocalize impressions related to time.. I'm very obsessed with patterns, nostalgia, "delving into the essence" of something as you describe... aka what is the meaning of so & so movie or song? I am constantly very attuned to things like that.

3. Pure theory .. Socionics is pure theory LOL! Nondescript's essay just hurt my head and that is not to me. It almost sounded foreign, and I couldn't follow it, also he was using the example of an ESI for 80% of what he wrote... so I didn't get the logic there. I have never struggled with theory in my entire real life -- I have only struggled with the practical portion of learning. I am currently in a Master's of Science Occupational Therapy program & the only thing I have difficulty with is "common sense" stuff.. I have always excelled academically .. like REALLY excelled -- scholarships and such to do my undergraduate degree in psychology.. graduated w/ high distinction, etc. I suppose I come across as a little ditzy not only on the forum but also in person at times, until I really buckle down and feel like having a good conversation or debate.

4. Nope, I agree I do not have strength in or value

And to address the thing about me questioning my type 10 years later (OH GOD I'VE BEEN ON HERE 10 YEARS) ... I really haven't, I've set on Beta NF, EIE for the longest time.. it's just been a bumbling thought in my mind and I wanted to create a type thread about MOI. I do know that I was considering SEE as well.. that's also possible -- I truly think that if someone were interacting with me IRL, their first impression would be SEE.. but deep down I can't be.. I value incredibly too much and it's obvious

Also let me add that reading over old and current posts I make - I know I come across very exaggerated, and this is how I speak IRL 100%.. I'm not the best at being articulate verbally, and I have again, that problem of coming across ditzy.. but when I sit down and write a paper, or even a journal entry, it come across really quite beautiful (not to brag, but yes to brag) ... I've always been much better at the written word but on the forum I just don't care and I don't think before I type.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I agree I am "in the moment".
    What is that like for you?

I have always excelled academically .. like REALLY excelled -- scholarships and such to do my undergraduate degree in psychology.. graduated w/ high distinction, etc
    Well that's not really S/N related because I'm similar to you with that. Maybe the issue you have with "common sense" stuff is S/N related, depending on what sort of stuff exactly that is.

4. Nope, I agree I do not have strength in or value
    Are you not able to easily handle Ne without really valuing it?

And to address the thing about me questioning my type 10 years later (OH GOD I'VE BEEN ON HERE 10 YEARS) ... I really haven't, I've set on Beta NF, EIE for the longest time.. it's just been a bumbling thought in my mind and I wanted to create a type thread about MOI. I do know that I was considering SEE as well.. that's also possible -- I truly think that if someone were interacting with me IRL, their first impression would be SEE.. but deep down I can't be.. I value incredibly too much and it's obvious
    Why would you think the first impression would be SEE? How do you value Fe?

I keep thinking of things I want to mention.. I've always thought this was dual-seeking.. I have a HUGE need for structure and others to BREAK SHIT DOWN for me in a very easy, step by step manner.. synthesizing information.. I am an exceptionally curious person and always am asking others to provide me factual information or WHY so & so is such & such way. I really admire people who are simply .. knowledgeable. It's so calming.
    This is generic T superid, you mention both Ti and Te aspects.

Can you answer my post too? (Post #13)

PS: not saying you must be SEE, I hardly know you; just curious.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep thinking of things I want to mention.. I've always thought this was dual-seeking.. I have a HUGE need for structure and others to BREAK SHIT DOWN for me in a very easy, step by step manner.. synthesizing information.. I am an exceptionally curious person and always am asking others to provide me factual information or WHY so & so is such & such way. I really admire people who are simply .. knowledgeable. It's so calming.

Johari
    Nohari

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

break down what?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then Ti-DS fits you well. Ti/j reduce things to the essential, letting you know just what "you need to know" - which you probably agree with.
    ---

Separately: I know your problem here is with Fe Ego, but just saying that I find your type most likely ESE. Beta NFs hold much on their image, while you were always sincere and direct. I am not saying here that Beta NFs may not be themselves, on the contrary, just they are different (their self is somewhat "synthetic", instead of "organic"). I was reminded about and advanced into thinking that recently, in your "single and looking" thread, whatever it was called. You don't play the dating game. Seriously? If the dating game is just one thing then it is Beta NF! It's in the descriptions how what matters most to these types is how they present themselves to others (including themselves). If it counts, it's also my experience, I am always advised by them (Beta NF) how to behave and handle these situations "smoothly". Yea right!

I know the ESE type is (wrongly) deprecated within this community, so I have no high expectations from this. But hey, I am telling the most reasonable thing I can.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Beta NFs hold much on their image, while you were always sincere and direct. I am not saying here that Beta NFs may not be themselves, on the contrary, just they are different (their self is somewhat "synthetic", instead of "organic"). I was reminded about and advanced into thinking that recently, in your "single and looking" thread, whatever it was called. You don't play the dating game. Seriously? If the dating game is just one thing then it is Beta NF! It's in the descriptions how what matters most to these types is how they present themselves to others (including themselves). If it counts, it's also my experience, I am always advised by them (Beta NF) how to behave and handle these situations "smoothly". Yea right!

I know the ESE type is (wrongly) deprecated within this community, so I have no high expectations from this. But hey, I am telling the most reasonable thing I can.
    Great observations that are true of me. My image is of great importance to me. But I was not aware of how greatly image was behind all that I did and said. Until I began examining myself. Now I am able to step back and understand why I say and do things. I am a little kinder to myself thanks to Socionics. Attention to your IMAGE is frowned on in my world. But thankfully I can be at peace with myself.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to know I'm not the only potential ILE who thinks she may potentially be Alpha SF.
    Cool! Note that I would rather go with EIE than SEI as a second option.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Pretty much everything you do is in-the-moment. I don't see any Ni Beta NF warnings of the repercussions of starting something which will lead to a disaster later down the road, or patience when it comes to different viewpoints. Your style is drastically different than someone like Starfall. She might like you and 'claim' you as a Beta NF because she likes you, but that doesn't mean functionally that you're a Beta NF. Consider how she or other IEIs or ILIs act when they don't like someone or don't like an idea - they may distance themselves from it or criticize it passive-aggressively. But no, you tend to charge head-on into the conflict. Even an EIE can be more behind-the-scenes, if you consider someone like Jadae - you, however, are more in-the-moment.

2. There's little to no understanding of patience over time or seeing the sequence of how things progress. I haven't seen any ability from you to delve to the true essence of things, or to vocalize your impressions in the way Ni egos do.

3. You have little patience for pure theory, preferring to learn conversationally. @nondescript already spelled out a very theoretical answer for you which you blatantly shot down with a smug "I could not read any of this lmao.. I'm sorry." It's not a *bad* thing, it's just people learn in different ways - and typically Sensors struggle more with pure theory.

4. There's also very little randomness or generation of new connections/ideas/theories for you to be Ne-ego. Ne-ego for you is also completely out of the question. You don't easily see how things are connected or related to one another.

Those are simply my impressions. I think being SF is much more likely for you, be it Gamma SF or Alpha SF - again, however you classify Fe & Fi and Se and Si. I would personally lean more towards SEE for you - it has the same Se-leading which you are now considering, but no Ti.

And not to be rude about it, but to hammer my point home of no Ti - I also think there is something to be said of a start date of October 2005, and almost 10 years later, in September 2015, to be still wondering one's type, and whether you have the ability to analyze new pieces of information like a Ti ego would. I don't think a true Ti-ego would be wondering their type 10 years later - at least not likely, without a valid reason.

I apologize if any of this was overly critical or rude, but I'm trying to keep it constructive. Have a good day.
    Maybe she's just retarded.
    Anything you have said that S or F can't do can, imo, be done by not so retarded SF people. IMO, most of what you said is just common sens, unless in extreme "intuitive" personalities (by intuitive I mean that they get things without even touching to the theory and get similar or better results than people who do).
    For exemple I've a technician@work who when he explained things to me (when I was not used to his talking style) would mean strictly nothing. He just said pieces of information and would suppose you get all the stuff in between the two pieces of information he just gave you otherwise he'd be very annoyed to explain it to you. Morever the pieces of information would be related more to how he "felt" things than how they really were in reality.

I don't mean to be mean but that's something I've realized, personality type, unless very "intuitive", don't have any relation with what you have said up there. They can tell us that someone might have more trouble understanding something because it doesn't *fit* its strong functions, but it doesn't mean that someone would completely give up or not notice. Hence it's more the person being completely retarded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123