Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
There aren't enough information about Ni-HA honestly, but ESIs and LSIs actually are interested in how processes develop over time; even if their understanding of the flow of time is not perfect.They are very aware that their tasks require an amount of time, but can have trouble knowing when to take action in order to respect deadlines.

At least I've never seen that these types believe in conspiracy theories, or don't read books. Lol.
Yeah I relate to that except that I do know when to take action in terms of deadlines. I have like some instinctual sense of timing that stuff. And yeh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
I know 2 SLE who are into reading conspiracy theories but don't take them very seriously.

I know 2 EII that are into conspiracy theories and take them more seriously. Not about alien stuff or mind control but more about our food, government and medical institutions. It might even be 3 EII if the third person I am thinking of is EII and not IEE but something makes me think they are IEE because of the more esoteric nature of his theories. I think conspiracy theories can be fascinating and highly appealing to Ne. I can't get into them myself and I try to be careful not to offend those I know take it serious. First hand experience tells me they can get quite angry and think me naive if I laugh it off. :/
Yes, this bs can appeal to Ne types a lot, I noticed that myself