Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
The alex jones thing was a direct reference to my bro who watches a lot of his videos on youtube. He also watches a lot other videos about religious prophecies, jade helm 15, the new world order, etc. Every time he talks about those things I can't help but think that I am observing Ni HA in its purest form.
I know 2 SLE who are into reading conspiracy theories but don't take them very seriously.

I know 2 EII that are into conspiracy theories and take them more seriously. Not about alien stuff or mind control but more about our food, government and medical institutions. It might even be 3 EII if the third person I am thinking of is EII and not IEE but something makes me think they are IEE because of the more esoteric nature of his theories. I think conspiracy theories can be fascinating and highly appealing to Ne. I can't get into them myself and I try to be careful not to offend those I know take it serious. First hand experience tells me they can get quite angry and think me naive if I laugh it off. :/