Over the years of study and observation in socionics I have noticed that the typical descriptions to the Hidden Agenda function may be somewhat broader than I usually read about.

Here's my small summary based on a few field observations, part 1.

ENTp, ESTp = "to be loved". includes: to be looked up upon, to be admired, to be recognised as superior in one or many skills, to be approved. Notice that the difference of APPROVED and LOVED is something to be aware of.

INTj, INFj = "to be healthy" is too simplistic. Since Si is the information element here, we have a whole thing about aesthetics also. I notice INTj and INFj women are usually attracted only to the most handsome men, and in this there is a connection to their Hidden Agenda. They also tend to arrange their houses quite comfortably (I had an INFj girlfriend who was totally crazy about such things, her pillow had to be of a special goose material, her bed was heaven because the mattress was of the highest comfort and quality, and she had all these highly comfortable couches and puffs around her house). So here there is also a preoccupation with aesthetics and comfort both physical and mental.

ESFj, ESTj = "to be perfect" is also simplistic. It seems from observation that these types are usually pursuing high goals, sometimes unrealistic and overestimating their ability to get there, and this has to do with IDEALIZATION which is linked to Ne. Here, what is imagined and wanted is seen as either possible or impossible without any in-between. They often imagine the most of themselves too, and try to show in their persona this idealized self of their own imagination, though they may fall short of it. Many do achieve their big goals, due to their extraverted nature and their primary information element. In ESTJ's case this is Te so here comes an ability to arrange things, to administer, to organize and build with great efficiency, and in ESFJ's case this comes often as a social skill (Fe) in getting to be that nice person who has a somewhat magnetic personality that draws people towards them and make people trust them.