Thread: ESI-ILE conflict relations (ISFj and ENTp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE: *says something too Ne-ish, goes on a totally un-feeling Ne rant while not talking about the main Ni point*
    ESI: *says 'Yeah but we're talking about *this* not those other things...'
    ILE: *keeps on narcissistically Ne ranting*
    ESI: *is visibly angry and annoyed, glares at ILE hatefully to make him stop*
    ILE: *doesn't stop and instead says something callous and even makes fun of ESI in a jerk-ish way - remember ILE is lookalike to SLE*
    ESI: *boiled with rage now- uses Se to either physically stop the ILE or remove themselves.*

A little later...

ESI: (comes back after calming down, ready to seek revenge) *uses a cutting Fi remark to make him feel like shit*
    ILE: *feels like shit but doesn't talk about it since they are an autistic T type- then goes back to #1 of Ne-ranting

and the cycle keeps going until one or both of them is dead.

TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD can you do one where ESI is taking more of the initiative with an ILE? i'm curious

TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaciousfreedom View Post
    @BandD can you do one where ESI is taking more of the initiative with an ILE? i'm curious
    Ime with the ILE I’m living with as roommates, ILE likes and can appreciate when ESI listens to a sentiment that ILE describes holding and responds by relating and articulating it in an SF-y way.

But a little bit goes a long way— this is, I presume, because the output is still coming mainly from ESI’s Fi. In such scenarios ILE has responded appreciatively, “Mm, yeah, that’s a great way to sum it up” - !!! not feedback ESI is used to receiving , so ESI is surprised and prepared to keep expounding, but notes that ILE has already changed topics or walked away .

Again, in a living with conflictor in a pandemic sitch, will very much take and okay, celebrate the glimmers of positivity and connection.
    Last edited by spacious; 02-17-2021 at 02:58 AM.