Quote Originally Posted by sergeyeva View Post
Thank you for the comment My experience of being a supervisor to my husband... well, it's a long story, I don't know if I can fit it into a post. We started with a lot of supervision from my side. I knew that basically he's a very good person, kind, thoughtful, etc, and we share the same values (generally speaking, not in the socionics sense of the word). But some of his actions or words would just shock me and then I would either try and teach him proper behaviour or I would start thinking "who's this person? do I really know him? have I made a HUGE mistake?" It took a lot of time and a lot of talk to overcome that. We discussed everything, we talked and talked and talked. Often we would discuss a "problem" deep into the night. But this worked. We are lucky that we can make each other understand. We don't need that much talk now, if any at all Now we understand each other without words.
As for EIEs pretending to be ILEs... Here in Russia it's an established idea that many more people THINK they are ILEs than really ARE that type. Somehow it's very popular. Can't figure why A lot of self-typed ILEs later turn out to be other types.
Thanks for the reply! Interesting to hear about ILE popularity in Russia...