Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
It is baffling to me how conflictors actually marry? Aren't those things actually observable? At least I'm confident at how certain things might carry on in the future. Few signs here there are popping up constantly. With SEEs, that is somewhat different story but we go on our own ways sometimes mocking at each other.

Yes, I have seen some ESIs actually admiring me in some way from a distance but communication seems to rub us in a wrong way. It depends though on the individual some have hard time on my connective jokes and they laugh with some nervousness (can't be good). Some of them even try to manipulate me (and you can see it far away but I brush it off. Although there is huge temptation to play with devil's advocacy). Yes, they are good at some things i truly suck at.
No they are not. Conflict types look very desirable and appealing at first because of their mannerisms. If one is not used to a dual a dual looks too unpleasant harsh sometimes not at all what they expected. For myself I know that I can come off unpeaceful direct not soft and supportive. I can come off as strict exacting and rigid. In reality I can be that way to a human being as in A individual thus I come out wrong. The closer a person gets or the less stressful my life is the other me comes out. The sweetheart who demonstrates helpfulness, the caring friend, the person who will not participate in a conflict, the person who will help someone else not get upset and hold vengeful thoughts. I am also a slave to my feelings. Catch me in the wrong time and you won't see the humanist. Catch me at the right and you won't think anything otherwise. Ahhh
I think Fe ego types like IEI are more soft and consistent looking. I'm very soft the exterior is influenced sometimes by sadness and anger of moments. My recent episode is largely due to how frustrating my father's conditions have become and how helpless we feel. I'm angry because I had to deal with doctors who wouldn't cut his leg fast thus causing him to feel so much pain. The more pain he feels the more my empathy gets on that ride and the less I can detach and shake away from static states.

I'm sorry for everyone around me who has to endure it. People understand when they know me.