Idk about socionics,

But there is this thing where , if you are in a position of authority- you gotta be really stern & snooty- and you kinda naturally forget the innocent time of when you were a kid and mad bad immature negro jokes etc.

I always thought it was weird that we consider sex the opposite of authority. Like, if a president is too risque or exposes his penis in public- that automatically means he's a bad president. (clinton got a blowjob, so what?) Which is kind of silly because it doesn't make logical sense. You can, in theory- be a good leader and show your junk/be immature at the same time. And it's always so dark if a senator covers up some sex scandal, even though most of them are naturally perverts anyway, because they are men- or simply because they are human beings.

(even though I say all of this, I also think too many jokes about minorities can just be very immature... but it seems like, too many people these days want to pigeon hole people into either Social Justice Warriors or asshole trollers.)