Thread: Introduction to Psyche-Yoga

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@chips and underwear, first of all i think machine translations can be difficult to interpret because many things get translated as opposite in meaning, if a crucial word is missed or something, so just bear that in mind.

Also, i see you picking out little snippets of each "will" position that fit you, but i think the main goal in reading articles like this is to get the gist of each different one. Of course everyone might resonate with adjectives and snippets from each one, but try to step back and see the big picture of what kind of character they are trying to describe, and big picture of your general "style" and then decide which one might fit you best.

For 4th will, for example, I see you highlighted faithful, and inherent stubborn, but i think you missed that the "inherent stubborn" part was actually being said of 2nd will, in contrast to 4th will. They were trying to say that 2nd will also looks inherently natural, has simplicity of behavior and an open look, just like 4th will, but in contrast to 4th will, 2nd will does not sag like clay, it's rubber, deep down it's stubborn, it snaps back into place.

So, maybe this means you're 2nd will or idk maybe 3rd will.... you did pick out some things I think are quite key to 3rd will too actually. Or maybe you're somewhere in between those two.

i feel "in between" for a different PY function too (but process of elimination kind of determined it's position, since the other possible position was unequivocal for another PY function). Not will though, i'm very clearly 2nd will. So maybe trying to identify a different PY function's position might help you narrow things down more.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    @chips and underwear, first of all i think machine translations can be difficult to interpret because many things get translated as opposite in meaning, if a crucial word is missed or something, so just bear that in mind.

Also, i see you picking out little snippets of each "will" position that fit you, but i think the main goal in reading articles like this is to get the gist of each different one. Of course everyone might resonate with adjectives and snippets from each one, but try to step back and see the big picture of what kind of character they are trying to describe, and big picture of your general "style" and then decide which one might fit you best.

For 4th will, for example, I see you highlighted faithful, and inherent stubborn, but i think you missed that the "inherent stubborn" part was actually being said of 2nd will, in contrast to 4th will. They were trying to say that 2nd will also looks inherently natural, has simplicity of behavior and an open look, just like 4th will, but in contrast to 4th will, 2nd will does not sag like clay, it's rubber, deep down it's stubborn, it snaps back into place.

So, maybe this means you're 2nd will or idk maybe 3rd will.... you did pick out some things I think are quite key to 3rd will too actually. Or maybe you're somewhere in between those two.

i feel "in between" for a different PY function too (but process of elimination kind of determined it's position, since the other possible position was unequivocal for another PY function). Not will though, i'm very clearly 2nd will. So maybe trying to identify a different PY function's position might help you narrow things down more.
    Well on Megane's posts above I identify storngly with 3rd-emotion and 2nd-will. But I know I that I've always had issues with my self image, usefulness and wanting affirmation from others. Maybe that's explained by other factors such as enneagram. I am a social subtype and have a 3-fix.

I'm less sure about logic and physics. Could be either 1 or 4. So LVEF or FVEL. But when reading descriptions from Russian sites I found I also related to LEVF.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Well on Megane's posts above I identify storngly with 3rd-emotion and 2nd-will. But I know I that I've always had issues with my self image, usefulness and wanting affirmation from others. Maybe that's explained by other factors such as enneagram. I am a social subtype and have a 3-fix.

I'm less sure about logic and physics. Could be either 1 or 4. So LVEF or FVEL. But when reading descriptions from Russian sites I found I also related to LEVF.
    In my case the distinction between 2nd vs 3rd will is pretty clear cut, maybe will help you decide one way or the other.

Im quite proactive about bringing people together and working with one another in a friendly cooperative way. Im quite proactive about my own goals as well. The thought of being envious of those who are able to pursue their goals is quite foreign to me bc its just never been an issue for me. The description of being like rubber i can resonate with well. I am known for being very flexible openminded and compromising, but i do have certain core values that i can be quite stubborn about. I think in the chatbox some ppl have noticed how i might initially seem to be agreeing on something but then go on to present an differing opinion, and i think that sort of exemplifies this rubber quality, as does my snapping at ppl (though an infrequent occurrence) when my core principles are more severely transgressed.

That said, affrimation from others does feel good and is encouraging as a way to communicate that rhings are working, but i don't feel resentful nor any sense of vanity in that regard nor do i feel a sense of struggle for the meaning of life. I feel that life is in most cases what you make it and make of it.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx