Thread: Introduction to Psyche-Yoga

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just from reading the description of the types, I seem to fit best with ELVF, the sexta 1 description also fits me. I think I am emotional, but not in a dramatic way which the E1 description seems to indicate. Could it be that EL being right next to each other is what causes some measure of hell in deciding where one fits best on the T/F axis?

It's interesting that there doesn't seem to be an LExx type, if so, why not? Maybe I just didn't notice it, but I looked several times.
    Last edited by uncivilized; 08-22-2015 at 04:53 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    Just from reading the description of the types, I seem to fit best with ELVF, the sexta 1 description also fits me. I think I am emotional, but not in a dramatic way which the E1 description seems to indicate. Could it be that EL being right next to each other is what causes some measure of hell in deciding where one fits best on the T/F axis?

It's interesting that there doesn't seem to be an LExx type, if so, why not? Maybe I just didn't notice it, but I looked several times.
    Not all the types are up yet. I noticed the blogger is doing them in order of sextas. Since I'm sexta 6, LVEF/LEVF I'm going to be waiting awhile.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

hiatus
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post

There are: LEVF (Pascal) and LEFV (Augustine).