I AM FVEL, CHEKHOV! :D (below is a picture of Chekhov ^^)

OKAY I've finally figured it out! This was surprisingly easy, which is amazing because it has 24 types not 16 types, so one would think it'd be a bit harder to identify which type to be. But alot of people don't feel complete with their Socionics type which implies there's not enough type to go around, so maybe the increase in number of types actually makes it easier since you don't have to apply a typing so reluctantly.

>MY FINAL TYPING, FINAL<
1st Function: Physics is most likely, next would be Logic, then finally Emotion.
2nd Function: Only Willpower is possible.
3rd Function: Emotion is most likely in this place, next Logic, and finally Physics.
4th Function: Logic is most likely in this place, next Willpower, and finally Physics.

According to all of this, I would be conveniently placed in FVEL, the first type on Avalonia's tumblr for Psyche Yoga, also known as Chekhov :3

?Here's why?
Emotion or Logic (this spoiler here is for the following reasons: this forum's text formatting is retarded =w=
appears to bring about an intellectual or emotional type, and I am neither. See how simple that was? ^^ I am an easygoing person who just wants to have a pleasant time and help others when asked, I don't really do recreational emotional or intellectual activities... I never have passion or expressiveness, I only have good intentions. There's a difference, so please don't mistake my friendliness for being a strong emotional type, because Psyche Yoga does not really have an "Fi", it only has a very potent definition of Fe which I don't have at all.
I'm not logic first either because I don't theorize... I'm not a very mentally active person at all. I just, like I said, want to enjoy myself.
And so naturally they would be placed...
>Logic goes into 4th position, only wanting a result rather than to delve into anything deep. I may be quick to come up with logical conclusions which tend to be more or less satisfactory, but they're lazily done for a reason: I dont fucking care I just want to get something done, who cares about how it works?
>Emotion goes into 3rd position, only wanting to be removed from actual emotion in favor of playing with it as a sort of personal game, as well as just to be pleasing to others rather than actively project my own emotions. Emotion is not 4th because I don't just submit to everyone else as if I don't fucking care about my own feelings ;~; no I have them, I definitely do.

Willpower could be last, but it's not because Logic goes there. Willpower seems to be defined quite differently based on its placement, and so while you may think that having it as my second function would imply I'm very Se dominant and doped up on cocaine, It actually means I just feel the need to have everyone's opinions and ideas all considered. Second Willpower is very much an Ne and Se influenced function, it just wants to get the best result possible by being inclusive, open-minded, and considering everything. It also claims to be an indecisive, energy inefficient function because it takes up so much time and effort to get all possibilities down, which is something I easily sympathize with xP It says it, like the fourth function, doesn't have very strong desires, and so adapts to the will of others. So this would either be Second or Fourth for me.

Physics works quite well compared to the others as a first function, as the only prerequisite seems to be having a sense of your own needs and what makes you personally feel good and satisfied. I like to think of this as a Self-Preservation instinct (Enneagram) because it enjoys hoarding space, it just needs things to be feel comfortable, and if there's excess then all their worries are suddenly washed away and you feel on top of the world because nothing can bring you down when you have all your needs taken care of and guaranteed for a long period of time. Maybe I'm wrong... but I still think that no other fits in 1st except Physics.