View Poll Results: What is Muddy's type?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • ESE

1 12.50%
  • LII

1 12.50%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

2 25.00%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ILI

2 25.00%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%
  • SLI

2 25.00%
  • IEE

0 0%

Thread: muddy's type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

with only 80 posts it might be too early for a forum consensus, you're still relatively new to the scene

a few implicit clues from VI, pictures, and some of your statements are beginning to converge at LSI-Ti
    could explain why you're gravitating t/w ILI with Ni hidden agenda while alpha doesn't quite feel as your opposite quadra

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    with only 80 posts it might be too early for a forum consensus, you're still relatively new to the scene

a few implicit clues from VI, pictures, and some of your statements are beginning to converge at LSI-Ti
    could explain why you're gravitating t/w ILI with Ni hidden agenda while alpha doesn't quite feel as your opposite quadra
    I've basically cycled through all the 4D Ti types. I think LSI is unlikely though. My brother whom I mentioned before is a pretty clear cut LSI-Ti. We think and act very much the same and share many similar interest, but there seems to be a visible rational/irrational difference. I care less about the outside world and its problems then and am more out for my own pleasures. I'm not very tolerate of tedious work while he approaches it with a "gotta do what you need to survive" attitude, although he too has his limits. I'm pretty dismissive of a lot of his Ni-HA claims about things like where the country is headed and his religious claims such as thinking there are demons in society. He is more open to socializing then I am, although we are both pretty reclusive. He denouces my ILE cousin's behavior and is suspicious of him while I seem to easily buddy up with him and other Ne-doms. Everything seems to match up with Quasi-identity. The only odd thing about me being SLI is I seem to have stronger Ni (and in turn weaker Si, but I'm not Te-sub) then a typical SLI. I'm too Ne valuing to be ILI, and too irrational to be LII. Its as if I'm a SLI-Ni.
    Last edited by Muddy; 08-18-2015 at 04:06 AM.