Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    I love lamp.
    those are useful
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I was confused this morning about what to do as I wake up early sometimes and that's not in my usual routine. I woke up at 5:40am for no reason and I had several hours to kill before going to work. When things of unexpected nature happen like this it presents me with all this time that I get confused about what to do. I didn't have laundry and all the cleaning and organizing was done. In my confused state I asked in the chat if someone would help me figure it out. I didn't know if I should make coffe or go get a donut. @Ananke said "Maritsa, let the coffee make itself while you get a donut for yourself and your mom" I thought that was so efficient. Also the donut shop was closed at 6am (I know who does that). I ended up coming back home and quietly as I could baking muffins. The smell of baked good in the morning woke my mom up and we had coffee and something warm and delicious. For as often as I say that I love LSE, I should also point out how SLE help me too. Thank you Ananke
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I should also point out how SLE help me too.
    LSI would help you also.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    LSI would help you also.
    Nah just not you

There's a difference between things being a personal problem which is what's going on in your case and objective truth which of course can always be avoided when YOU have a personal problem. Either case not my problem.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-25-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    LSI would help you also.
    Yes actually you are right
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I was confused this morning about what to do as I wake up early sometimes and that's not in my usual routine. I woke up at 5:40am for no reason and I had several hours to kill before going to work. When things of unexpected nature happen like this it presents me with all this time that I get confused about what to do. I didn't have laundry and all the cleaning and organizing was done. In my confused state I asked in the chat if someone would help me figure it out. I didn't know if I should make coffe or go get a donut. @Ananke said "Maritsa, let the coffee make itself while you get a donut for yourself and your mom" I thought that was so efficient. Also the donut shop was closed at 6am (I know who does that). I ended up coming back home and quietly as I could baking muffins. The smell of baked good in the morning woke my mom up and we had coffee and something warm and delicious. For as often as I say that I love LSE, I should also point out how SLE help me too. Thank you Ananke
    This is proof we need ALL the types in our lives, not just the Duals.

Your story reminded me of a turning point when I was in, I think, early elementary school. It was sometime in elementary school because after that I did not take the bus. I had by this time established myself as the one who was rushing around at the last minute in order to get out the door on time. Being lectured all the time by Mom at being always last-minute, always late, I considered that I should try to do things the better way. Good idea! I would not only be late, but be actually early. Inspired by this idea I was quite early. And inspired, I was all ready with maybe 20 minutes to spare. But that's forever long when you are young. I was so excited to have it all done early, but then I was struck with the great uncomfortable feeling that I did not know what to do with my time. That time took forever, and it was uncomfortable - no fun waiting, nothing to do but wait (nothing I could think of for morning time), and I got curious comments from my Mom and my brothers for why was I ready so early - questions I could not answer. And after that, I decided being ready early was not a pleasant choice, and I think that day might have shaped me, because I still get ready last minute. I play with it, getting stuff done the night before so I can dawdle with the last things do - but I still have to work at it all the time.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12