Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
Using every irl IEI I have ever known, and myself, as a point of reference, I find it hard to believe that the US has ever elected an IEI president, for several reasons. But, I am not allowed to talk about...it's the first rule.

Oh come now, I know there had to be more than a few IEI's in the revolutionary army and I bet that at least one of the founders was your identical. IEI is the "political" survivor in the end after all. They have a rather unique talent in being seemingly politically invincible when the shit hits the fan. They just seem to be able to get *everyone* to like them enough to spare their lives if nothing else. Hell, even I like them, and that's from a man who fistbumps the likes of Nietzsche and Ayn Rand. It's even a point of potential historical coincidence. They say that Nietzsche was informed of one Soren Kierkegaard (an IEI whom I greatly admire) yet never got around to reading his works. I would have been very fascinated as to get Mr. Zarathustra's opinion on it but, well, it didn't happen in this timeline. A shame really in my mind...