Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
MBTI has the wrong base functions for introverts and has misunderstood Si. But if you only go by the big letters then I agree with you that the types are the same. SEI=ISFP etc.
ISFP also called Alexander Dumas has the first function introverted feeling. The second function is extroverted sensing. Ethical Sensing Introtim E. S. I. ESI (Fi,Se)

ISFJ also called Theodore Dreiser has the first function introverted sensing. The second function is extroverted feeling. Sensing Ethical Introtim S. E. I. SEI (Si,Fe)

INFP also called Yesenin has the first function introverted feeling. The second function is extroverted intuition. Ethical Intuitive Introtim E. I. I. EII (Fi,Ne)

INFJ also called Dostoevsky has the first function introverted intuition. The second function is extroverted feeling. Intuitive Ethical Introtim I. E. I. IEI (Ni,Fe)

INTP also called Balzac has the first function introverted thinking. The second function is extroverted intuition. Logical Intuitive Introtim L. I. I. LII (Ti,Ne)

INTJ also called Robespierre has the first function introverted intuition. The second function is extroverted logic. Intuitive Logical Introtim I. L. I. ILI (Ni,Te)

ISTP also called Jean Gabin has the first function introverted thinking. The second function is extroverted sensing. Logical Sensing Introtim L. S. I. LSI (Ti,Se)

ISTJ also called Maxim Gorky has the first function introverted sensing. The second function is extroverted thinking. Sensing Logical Introtim S. L. I. SLI (Si,Te)