Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Contrary type differences: IEI-INFp and IEE-ENFp

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    On the topic of Bo Burnham and the IEI/IEE divide, this is him making fun of IEEs (well, and encoding an underlying message about loneliness and alienation because he can't help flexing his Ni-Fe by expressing meaning through farce):

How is he making fun of IEEs?
    And the person I typed as IEI in real life is very similar to Bo, very hilarious guy.

This place sucks. TrappedEscapist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 471 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Speculation (Ne) turns into Ni when you reach a conclusion. Ne alone constantly kicks the can down the road, looking for more possibilities and never wants to conclude.

In my opinion.
    Yeah but can you give me comparisons with the example I provided? I'm either Ni or Ne dominant, and something isn't adding up about me. I speculated that perhaps I mistook my Ne for Ni because it all happens in my head and also because I thought I was an introvert, but a 4w5 INFp wouldn't have the pizzazz I have (I think). I'm also Sp/Sx.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    How is he making fun of IEEs?
    Song all about someone's feelings and expressing who they are in a rather unimpressive fashion (making fun of Fi creative a bit) delivered in an almost entirely incoherent way (making fun of Ti PoLR). And it feels too airy to be SEE.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superficially they are quite similar and hard to tell apart at first. Can be easily picked apart by looking at Te and Ti though.

EIIs value Te so they value being professional, having morals, fitting in with society. (Te/Fi valuing.)

IEIs value Ti so we value systematic information and more gossip-y/underground information that might not help us as much in a business sense but fuels our own creative & unique perception of the world. (Ti/Fe valuing.)

EIIs are more serious and harsh when they are morally chastising somebody, IEIs less so. IEIs try to be more playful and diplomatic to all sides as point blank they just don't value morals as much. This is a stereotype but its much easier to find a conservative Christian religious person that's eii over iei. The iei probably gets most of their ethics from hollywood- which is to say they are more naturally corrupt.

Betas are ironically the most moral quadra sometimes because we are like 'the necessary evil' - on the tv show Charmed there was this plotline I liked where a bunch of beings called Avatars had to kill people who were causing conflict to make their 'perfect world' and it was so fucked up and wrong, and luckily the Charmed ones eventually told them to go fuck themselves. When they magically removed ppl to create their little George Bush perfect heterosexual utopia they did it compassionately and w/o torture or fanfare, but it was still just....no. That to me was the perfect example of unhealthy, unchecked Delta power. And before they removed the ppl causing conflict they had a justifiable point that yes, they were being typical law-breaking Beta fucktards. But still didn't give them the right. The world/our society really is a better, cleaner place with no Betas. But the price is too high to pay.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah just remember its not a mandate, its a shameful reality

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234