Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    @Suz when I wasn't part of this forum yet, I read your story about you meeting your dual (SLE) in a work environment. The things you talked about, especially the SLE piercing eyes, which stare you down (it's weird but their cold and beautiful eyes, I can feel them going right through me.. even when I am in dreamy mode lol). I really related to that too. I saw you switching between Beta and Delta, but actually.. the story back then helped me to understand SLE behaviour even better, it lined up with some of my experiences as well. You might really be an IEI after all. ;D
    Yeah maybe. I've since typed alpha SF for about 2.5 years now, leaning SEI currently, but that thought has definitely crossed my mind.

when i came to the forum I self-typed IEI because i "converted" my fairly reliable MBTI typing of INFJ to socionics INFp per socionics.com suggestion, but at the time i didn't resonate much with some of the other betas i was interacting with and some were downright nasty & abusive (although i did bond quite a bit with another IEI - redbaron). However, since then i've come to realize that people can mistype themselves and others, and other psychiatric conditions including various personality disorders may have made the toxic individuals come across the way they did as well. I've also since found resonance with other people who self-type beta over the years - golden, aylen, to name a couple people who come immediately to mind (Pink, if she's actually beta). I've also come to realize that the way i perceive certain concepts may not be the way the perception was intended... so i've given up on definitively typing myself (and others).

I do remember that "stare of passion" that guy had given me, like it was yesterday. thanks for reminding it about it - it is a nice memory. I got scared and shy when that happened, but if he had persisted, he would have found out I really did like him a lot and we could have been together. He didn't though -- maybe he had his reasons -- we were much too different (he was an ex frat boy, heavy drinker), and i was going to be movng away in a couple months. It's been almost 8 years since then, and a lot has happened - he's gotten in trouble with the law because of his alcohol abuse, and he's not the kind of guy I'd want to be around anymore, so maybe it's for the better. That said, if we ended up together, maybe he would be healthier. Or maybe I would be miserable. Who knows.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Yeah maybe. I've since typed alpha SF for about 2.5 years now, leaning SEI currently, but that thought has definitely crossed my mind.

when i came to the forum I self-typed IEI because i "converted" my fairly reliable MBTI typing of INFJ to socionics INFp per socionics.com suggestion, but at the time i didn't resonate much with some of the other betas i was interacting with and some were downright nasty & abusive (although i did bond quite a bit with another IEI - redbaron). However, since then i've come to realize that people can mistype themselves and others, and other psychiatric conditions including various personality disorders may have made the toxic individuals come across the way they did as well. I've also since found resonance with other people who self-type beta over the years - golden, aylen, to name a couple people who come immediately to mind (Pink, if she's actually beta). I've also come to realize that the way i perceive certain concepts may not be the way the perception was intended... so i've given up on definitively typing myself (and others).

I do remember that "stare of passion" that guy had given me, like it was yesterday. thanks for reminding it about it - it is a nice memory. I got scared and shy when that happened, but if he had persisted, he would have found out I really did like him a lot and we could have been together. He didn't though -- maybe he had his reasons -- we were much too different (he was an ex frat boy, heavy drinker), and i was going to be movng away in a couple months. It's been almost 8 years since then, and a lot has happened - he's gotten in trouble with the law because of his alcohol abuse, and he's not the kind of guy I'd want to be around anymore, so maybe it's for the better. That said, if we ended up together, maybe he would be healthier. Or maybe I would be miserable. Who knows.
    That last part sounds very familiar to me. Most SLEs in real life are heavy partiers.. at least the ones I met. There might be exceptions obviously. They also have that bad boy image. But I also believe they long for someone 'purer' and different ..more innocent than them. They actually prefer cute girls. It's really interesting when you read about them talking about what they like in girls etc. They might seem like the guys who prefer *insert heavy stereotype* blonde, promiscous party girls.. but actually they do not when it comes to real stuff. They actually have a thing for weirdos lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    They might seem like the guys who prefer *insert heavy stereotype* blonde, promiscous party girls.. but actually they do not when it comes to real stuff.
    While IEI are "promiscous" in significant degree, one of the most among types. Similarly is with SLE and other P types with Fe valued. Such is real stuff.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    While IEI are "promiscous" in significant degree, one of the most among types. Similarly is with SLE and other P types with Fe valued. Such is real stuff.
    I've never known a promiscuous IEI ...
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I've never known a promiscuous IEI ...
    In today culture many people are promiscuous as they establish short romantic relations. IEI are not exception.
    People don't study a possible partner for monthes to decide is he/she acceptable for marriage or other long relations, is there a strong and deep feeling of love, - they just pull him/her to a bed on 1-2 date, and change to other partner after weeks or monthes.
    The difference between types is in the quantity of sexual partners people have during the life or befor the marriage. It's a tendency, concrete human may to have variation or simply other type.
    There was a thread where people said with how many ones they had sex, also take into account their ages and that real types may differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I, too, have never known a promiscuous IEI
    Look at girls at erotic sites. There are more of some types and IEI are not rare. Irrationality rises disrespect to social norms, to rules, makes impulsive. While valued Fe often makes people to care lesser about morality and what other people like. Hence, IEI are among the most promiscuous types. You may often find them in provoking open clothes. There are more of them among whores than any of J type.
    I said similar befor on this forum. My opinion is not "news".
    Last edited by Sol; 09-14-2017 at 02:11 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I, too, have never known a promiscuous IEI, and I know more than ten of them IRL, males and females. They live in an Ni world of their imagination, and if the stars don't align with the tides and their mood that day and their long range goals and the migration of the butterflies and the dust motes in the moonlight and the crystal music of the fairies, you aren't getting in. Unless you happen to be SLE, and even then, the odds are very low.
    @Sol, that is the most wrong statement I've ever seen from you.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I, too, have never known a promiscuous IEI, and I know more than ten of them IRL, males and females. They live in an Ni world of their imagination, and if the stars don't align with the tides and their mood that day and their long range goals and the migration of the butterflies and the dust motes in the moonlight and the crystal music of the fairies, you aren't getting in. Unless you happen to be SLE, and even then, the odds are very low.
    @Sol, that is the most wrong statement I've ever seen from you.
    If that's the case I should remove IEIs from my possible types to date list, but I kinda like them