Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    Sorry but I think not they instead are assertive and have neither doubt nor shame in declaring their interest. Instead, it's their dual ILI especially the guy who's got trouble declaring their interest.

She seems like an introvert
    She didn't have any shame or doubt concerning her interest, she was simply excited about making the first move. It is expected of the man to make the first move, so when a woman does it it is out of the norm. Also, making the first move can be exciting in general, no matter what kind of person or type you are. The fact that she was determined to make the first move and ask him out, despite him not giving her any clear signs, speaks for her being a female Aggressor.

What makes her seem like an introvert? She's very expressive and energetic, probably SEE-Fi.
    I suppose the Fi subtype makes her appear a bit introverted at times?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    She didn't have any shame or doubt concerning her interest, she was simply excited about making the first move. It is expected of the man to make the first move, so when a woman does it it is out of the norm. Also, making the first move can be exciting in general, no matter what kind of person or type you are. The fact that she was determined to make the first move and ask him out, despite him not giving her any clear signs, speaks for her being a female Aggressor.

What makes her seem like an introvert? She's very expressive and energetic, probably SEE-Fi.
    I suppose the Fi subtype makes her appear a bit introverted at times?
    SEE women are assertive with high energy, the introvert subtypes distorts the signal as Gulenko says but the overall behavioural outlook, the core type mission remains intact. That's assertive and dominative behaviour, F remains in play though distorted.

Being expressive is more of a sign of emotionality rather than I or E, ethical types display emotionality (logical types only do it under Superego & Superid circumstances). Secondly observationally the sensing vs intuitive divide is best understood as the extrovert vs introvert behavioural display. (EIE, LIE, ILE, IEE are all introverts behaviourally detached and succumbed in mental ideas)

As pure guess I'm inclined to think Jennifer Lawrence is in the ranges of SEI or ESI and on the lower probability SEE.

Sociability Ranking-1.jpg
    I find this graph useful for quickly determining the sensing/intuitive, logic/ethics, extroversion vs introversion

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    SEE women are assertive with high energy, the introvert subtypes distorts the signal as Gulenko says but the overall behavioural outlook, the core type mission remains intact. That's assertive and dominative behaviour, F remains in play though distorted.

Being expressive is more of a sign of emotionality rather than I or E, ethical types display emotionality (logical types only do it under Superego & Superid circumstances). Secondly observationally the sensing vs intuitive divide is best understood as the extrovert vs introvert behavioural display. (EIE, LIE, ILE, IEE are all introverts behaviourally detached and succumbed in mental ideas)
    Yes, all ethical types display emotionality, however those with strong (4D) tend to display it the most and/or the most strongly, and I find this applies to Jennifer.
    She seems to display Demonstrative over Ignoring. You could argue she's got Creative Fe and is an SEI, however she seems to value , so that's out.

When it comes to the expression of emotionality, I find to be the key; both its placement and its strength matters.

From most to least outwardly expressive* (ime): ExFj > ExFp > IxFp > ExTp > ExTj > IxFj > IxTj > IxTp.

* That means through facial expressions like laughing, smiling; variation of voice intonation.
    The louder, brighter, more varied and intense any of those elements, the more "outwardly expressive" the person.
    The more monotone the voice and sporadic or weak the facial expressions, the less "outwardly expressive" the person.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Yes, all ethical types display emotionality, however those with strong (4D) tend to display it the most and/or the most strongly, and I find this applies to Jennifer.
    She seems to display Demonstrative over Ignoring. You could argue she's got Creative Fe and is an SEI, however she seems to value , so that's out.

When it comes to the expression of emotionality, I find to be the key; both its placement and its strength matters.

From most to least outwardly expressive* (ime): ExFj > ExFp > IxFp > ExTp > ExTj > IxFj > IxTj > IxTp.

* That means through facial expressions like laughing, smiling; variation of voice intonation.
    The louder, brighter, more varied and intense any of those elements, the more "outwardly expressive" the person.
    The more monotone the voice and sporadic or weak the facial expressions, the less "outwardly expressive" the person.
    What do you type Donald Trump as?