@SisOfNight

That sounds like confusing gender roles with sociotypes.

Something I read dealt with the extroverted irrational function in the Ego determining the dominant of the pair, with which extroverted irrational element determining the type of dominance.

Se in Mental block is a conscious awareness of force, no matter what the function is. A male with experiential masculinity regarding Se in the Mental will not be a bottom. If he has experiential femininity he will not be a top. If a girl is a typical girl, she will not be a top. These things are due to their conscious awareness of Force and their respective experiences.

Now, if an EII male has the Force experience of witnessing a female abuse a male for his entire life, then he will have bottom Se experience and will consciously expect such.

My experiences with SEE as an EII is that if a female of such has healthy parental experiences, then it is mostly fine, and the focus on how much I Se can be managed. However, if a SEE female has poor parental experiences with the male being emasculated, then things usually stop at the top/bottom stage, as we're both consciously aware that not only are our Se/Ne values off, but that our top/bottom for both Se and Ne are off.