0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    So Gamma has a productive meeting, Betas get mad at each other and have what amounts to a bar brawl, Delta's get bored and take a nap, and Alpha breaks out the booze and has a party but gets nothing done. Yep, sounds about right . How does one post pictures by the way?

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    So Gamma has a productive meeting, Betas get mad at each other and have what amounts to a bar brawl, Delta's get bored and take a nap, and Alpha breaks out the booze and has a party but gets nothing done. Yep, sounds about right . How does one post pictures by the way?
    You may post pictures through the attach image option at the top panel as you are writing a new post. It will plaster your image into your post anywhere that you click on it Attached images come out as thumbnails--if you want the image showing full size post them with an image host, such as postimage, tinypic, imgur and others. These sites delete pictures after a while, imgur pics lasting the longest in my trials with it (their guarantee is 6 months). If the images needs to last and display full size, I'll use a picture host and attach it to the post as a safety net. This works on most forums I've been active on.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE