Thread: Are zombies evil?

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Evil is a choice so if zombified they are unable to make that choice. They are fueled by an instinct to survive, which is not inherently evil.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Evil is a choice so if zombified they are unable to make that choice. They are fueled by an instinct to survive, which is not inherently evil.
    Evil is subjective

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by integer View Post
    Evil is subjective
    Mmhmm, a tiger is not evil for killing it's prey although the villagers might not see it that way.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmhmm, a tiger is not evil for killing it's prey although the villagers might not see it that way.
    Maybe the villagers were evil for allowing the circumstance for it to kill.

Anyway, the moral of the story far as I'm concerned is this: less finger pointing more personal responsibility.

To use your example, the tiger protected itself, and it's young by feeding them, the villagers... got careless then blamed something else other than themself

So for villagers... Some ego involved

Then we move to loose the ego and move to Buddhism. If it gets bad enough we behead ourselves and become zombies, the circle of the thread is complete.

Creepy-bg

what about zombie H*tler?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bg View Post
    what about zombie H*tler?
    So, you got me thinking... I did some research...

Direct quotes from Walsch’s “God” (From False Christ Coming: Does Anybody Care?)
    ****** and Evil

Walsch:
    Well, I’m going to have to ask the questions here that I know so many people are thinking and wanting to ask. How could a man like ****** have gone to heaven? Every religion in the world. . . I would think every one, has declared him condemned and sent straight to hell.

“God”: First, he could not have gone to hell because hell does not exist. Therefore, there is only one place left to which he could have gone. But that begs the question. The real issue is whether ******’s actions were “wrong.” Yet I have said over and over again that there is no “right” or “wrong” in the universe. A thing is not intrinsically right or wrong. A thing simply is.

Now your thought that ****** was a monster is based on the fact that he ordered the killing of millions of people, correct?

Walsch: Obviously, yes.

“God”: Yet what if I told you that what you call “death” is the greatest thing that could happen to anyone—what then? (CWG Book 2, p. 36)

I do not love “good” more than I love “bad.” ****** went to heaven. (CWG Book 1, p. 61)

The mistakes ****** made did no harm or damage to those whose deaths he caused. Those souls were released from their earthly bondage, like butterflies emerging from a cocoon.

(CWG Book 2, p. 42)

So the first thing you have to understand—as I’ve already explained to you—is that ****** didn’t hurt anyone. In a sense, he didn’t inflict suffering, he ended it. (CWG Book 2, p. 56)

(Taken from False Christ Coming: Does Anybody Care?, chapter 3 by Warren Smith)

Notes:
    1. Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God: an uncommon dialogue, Book 1 (NY: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1996), p. 1.
    2. Ibid., p. 2.
    3. Ibid., p. 95.
    4. Ibid., p. 192.
    5. Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God: an uncommon dialogue, Book 2 (Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads, 1997), p. 35.
    6. Ibid., p. 56.
    7. Ibid., p. 36.

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=6090

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is like calling a lion evil.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.