Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
Thanks. But when you say she wasn’t “aggressing”, what does that mean? You prefer women to be rough in bed, or something else? Or was she just not very active?
Yes, she wasn't very active. I don't like "rough" in bed, but I like a woman to go for what she likes.
I'm pretty sure that whatever signals she was putting out, I was missing entirely. And, of course, I wasn't providing her with whatever she needed.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
Personally, I like sex to be fun. With the right person, struggling to stay quiet might be fun. Maybe that’s what she was going for?
I honestly don't try to figure out what someone else is thinking too much when I'm having sex with them. Not their motivations, anyway. I mostly focus on whether they look like they're having a good time and are hot for more. A big turn-on for me is to see a woman thinking about all the things she's going to do, without actually saying them. I guess there has to be some intertype communication channels existing there in the first place in order to notice those things, but there you have it. With the LSI ex, when she was getting horny, she'd have this short intake of breath and would lick her lips, and I don't think she was aware that she was doing it. I don't know exactly what she was thinking about, but she looked like she was interested in doing it.

But with the female chef, I really didn't feel any connection. It really was like having sex with an android that's giving you no discernible signals back, but worse, because neither of us was having a good time and I knew that shortly after we started.