TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What made it bad?
    I doubt if I can explain it well, but I'd chalk it up to the two of us being on different erotic axis'. I'm on the Victim-Aggressor axis, and she wasn't. She wasn't aggressing at all. It was like having sex with my barely conscious mom. God. It was horrible. I'm sure that things would have been different if she had been with a different guy. An LII guy, I imagine. I guess. I suppose.

I liked her otherwise. I think we got along really well and there was a lot of mutual understanding in most of our interactions, although we didn't try to do projects together and I was drinking a lot at the time. She was, too, though.
    When I've been drinking, all women look desirable. Which is why I stopped.

*EDIT*
    I forgot to mention that she planned the time we had sex in her room to coincide with when her female roommate was sleeping in the adjacent bedroom. Maybe she thought this added some forbidden lust dimension to the situation, or was meant to be more erotic for me, IDK. It didn't have that effect on me, but it didn't bother me, either.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-07-2020 at 08:14 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I doubt if I can explain it well, but I'd chalk it up to the two of us being on different erotic axis'. I'm on the Victim-Aggressor axis, and she wasn't. She wasn't aggressing at all. It was like having sex with my barely conscious mom. God. It was horrible. I'm sure that things would have been different if she had been with a different guy. An LII guy, I imagine. I guess. I suppose.

I liked her otherwise. I think we got along really well and there was a lot of mutual understanding in most of our interactions, although we didn't try to do projects together and I was drinking a lot at the time. She was, too, though.
    When I've been drinking, all women look desirable. Which is why I stopped.

*EDIT*
    I forgot to mention that she planned the time we had sex in her room to coincide with when her female roommate was sleeping in the adjacent bedroom. Maybe she thought this added some forbidden lust dimension to the situation, or was meant to be more erotic for me, IDK. It didn't have that effect on me, but it didn't bother me, either.
    Thanks. But when you say she wasn’t “aggressing”, what does that mean? You prefer women to be rough in bed, or something else? Or was she just not very active?

Personally, I like sex to be fun. With the right person, struggling to stay quiet might be fun. Maybe that’s what she was going for?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks. But when you say she wasn’t “aggressing”, what does that mean? You prefer women to be rough in bed, or something else? Or was she just not very active?
    Yes, she wasn't very active. I don't like "rough" in bed, but I like a woman to go for what she likes.
    I'm pretty sure that whatever signals she was putting out, I was missing entirely. And, of course, I wasn't providing her with whatever she needed.

Personally, I like sex to be fun. With the right person, struggling to stay quiet might be fun. Maybe that’s what she was going for?
    I honestly don't try to figure out what someone else is thinking too much when I'm having sex with them. Not their motivations, anyway. I mostly focus on whether they look like they're having a good time and are hot for more. A big turn-on for me is to see a woman thinking about all the things she's going to do, without actually saying them. I guess there has to be some intertype communication channels existing there in the first place in order to notice those things, but there you have it. With the LSI ex, when she was getting horny, she'd have this short intake of breath and would lick her lips, and I don't think she was aware that she was doing it. I don't know exactly what she was thinking about, but she looked like she was interested in doing it.

But with the female chef, I really didn't feel any connection. It really was like having sex with an android that's giving you no discernible signals back, but worse, because neither of us was having a good time and I knew that shortly after we started.