Thread: Member Questionnaire- Sweet, Short, and Simple :>

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could I be an LII/INTj? I relate to a lot of the LII descriptions regarding the male and subtypes.

TBH, I think more so than the LIE or LSE.
    Last edited by Living 2Day; 01-12-2017 at 05:59 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KanRen View Post
    Could I be an LII/INTj? I relate to a lot of the LII descriptions regarding the male and subtypes.

TBH, I think more so than the LIE or LSE.
    The main problem with descriptions and identifying with them is that the things you relate to may not be directly connected to type, or only loosely so. The way you describe yourself: intimidating, initiative-taking and so on don't sound very LII and there are several possibilities for why you identify with the description - among them that you actually are LII and your self-description was somehow misleading, or that you are identifying with parts of the description that could fit other types just as well, and etc. SubT made a test that I like quite a lot and seems to do a pretty good job of sorting out what matters and is type-related from what isn't. You can find it here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Socionics-Test Also, sometimes looking at the information elements in isolation can clarify things.