Thread: Member Questionnaire- Sweet, Short, and Simple :>

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I do appreciate Myst's and Squark's extensive assistance in helping me determine my Socionics personality type. I apologize to Squark if it seemed that I quickly dismissed her recommendation of LSE.

After further evaluation and research, I most identify with ENTJ-Te. Additionally, this is what I have tested as in MBTI. Below, I have pasted the male descriptions for ENTj/LIE and ESTj/LSE and made notes in how I identify to each paragraph.
    Last edited by Living 2Day; 01-11-2017 at 12:57 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KanRen View Post
    Well, I do appreciate Myst's and Squark's extensive assistance in helping me determine my Socionics personality type. I apologize to Squark if it seemed that I quickly dismissed his recommendation of LSE.

After further evaluation and research, I most identify with ENTJ-Te. Additionally, this is what I have tested as in MBTI. Below, I have pasted the male descriptions for ENTj/LIE and ESTj/LSE and made notes in how I identify to each paragraph.
    I'm glad if it helped.

And don't worry, I don't think @squark took it personally that you didn't agree with LSE, she just had a beef with me, not with you.

P.S. I glanced at your LIE/LSE comparison. Seems LIE enough over LSE. Had to laugh at that thing with you outsourcing the tedious parts of homework and then breaking even.
    Last edited by Myst; 01-10-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KanRen View Post
    Well, I do appreciate Myst's and Squark's extensive assistance in helping me determine my Socionics personality type. I apologize to Squark if it seemed that I quickly dismissed his recommendation of LSE.
    Not at all, I was irritated with Myst, not you.