TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Take a look at LSE.
    I was considering LSE as well along with LIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    This pretty much excludes LSE:

"Weaknesses:
    - Dislike repetitive busy work"
    LSE likes to keep busy but I'm not sure they like meaningless repetitive 'busy work' but then again, most people don't. Maybe they tolerate it more than some types though.

Anyway, I would say Te lead. Common threads of productivity, business sense, personal and career development, you see yourself and others see you as intelligent, self-confident, and maybe a bit intimidating. The latter could be used to describe Se lead but I don't think Se lead is likely based on your response to the war and militaries question. The way you responded to that suggests strong but not valued Se. Also your response to the question "what makes you cry" -- seeing the weak suffering, wanting to care for them. It could be Si creative at work. The valuing of comfort.

Also your response to the health/medicine question was interesting. Your strong interest in maintaining your health could definitely point at Si creative but then again, I've known Si PoLR types who have been health fanatics, as a way of overcompensating maybe- like they don't know what's enough or sufficient because it isn't a strong function. Also you mentioned about being rather superficial when it comes to appearance. I see this more common in Se valuing types who want to 'impact' others based on the image their appearance creative.

Interestingly one of your values you mentioned was Time. Now this could be socionics Ni valuing but it could be also suggestive of Ni PoLR in the LSE if you are always concerned about your time management skills, worried about having enough time, etc.

There were a couple of things that could suggest Ni creative-
    *Having long conversations about future prospects and forecast for humanity from a moral and scientific perspective. I would see the future prospects as Ni, the scientific perspective being Ni/Te and the moral perspective as the valued Fi.

*Interest in biology- the caring for organisms as Si creative, the scientific aspect as Te, but the planning and predictions part would be more Ni related.

*Your response to your relationship with society:
    "I feel extremely emotionally isolated and mentally different to that of society. As a whole, I see us as a once successful race, but seem to have loss sight in our moral purpose and existence as a species.
    Aspects or activities that effect the ideology of society as a whole, in which results in a different outlook that has negative effects long term due to growing inefficiency. Modern popular culture, such as 'YOLO', I believe it encourages unproductive and degrading behavior among the younger populations."

--I see lots of Te/Ni in here. Where society is headed towards in the future, the growing inefficiency and also the valued Fi- the loss of moral purpose.

So in conclusion, I'm not quite clear if you're more LSE or LIE but Te/Fi valuing is apparent and Te lead seems clear.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No it does not.
    Provide reasoning, then, instead of just saying "noo".

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    I was considering LSE as well along with LIE.
    I was considering LIE myself lol, where I said possible Se/Ni Logical type.

LSE likes to keep busy but I'm not sure they like meaningless repetitive 'busy work' but then again, most people don't. Maybe they tolerate it more than some types though.
    The point is, this sentence from OP is the pov of someone with weak Sensing. So unless OP wanted to emulate something like that, it pretty much is a strong sign of weak Si.

LSE with Ni PoLR won't see all repetitive work as meaningless. I don't see how this categorical statement would come from an LSE.

Anyway, I would say Te lead. Common threads of productivity, business sense, personal and career development, you see yourself and others see you as intelligent, self-confident, and maybe a bit intimidating.
    I wouldn't say intelligence or self-confidence has anything to do with Te.

But, sure, I did notice a lot of Te themes. Some of it quite Gamma though it overall looks a bit mixed in terms of quadra values superficially (Beta-Gamma-Delta... which is common, hence my not typing off quadra values much).

The very technical language tipped me off to Logical type originally. Assuming ofc that this is natural to OP.

A lot of themes of weak Sensing, at the same time somewhat like Se valuing. And overall I don't see OP as really "here" like Sensing types, goes off into "far away" and "idealistic" notions way too easily.

LIE-Te seems fine. @KanRen

A couple notes:

The latter could be used to describe Se lead but I don't think Se lead is likely based on your response to the war and militaries question. The way you responded to that suggests strong but not valued Se.
    Ehh that question isn't good to decide much about Se.

It was an Intuitive answer - seeing beyond the physical. (Where it talks about swaying things big without physical methods.)

Also your response to the question "what makes you cry" -- seeing the weak suffering, wanting to care for them. It could be Si creative at work. The valuing of comfort.
    That was Fi mainly with the focus on suffering of beings. Not specifically talking about comfort as main priority.
    Last edited by Myst; 01-10-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Provide reasoning, then, instead of just saying "noo".
    No. I don't care about proving anything to anyone. If OP is interested he'll look into it and decide for himself. And based on his follow-up post to my suggestion he's already eliminated LSE as something he wants to look into. So, what exactly would be the point? Wait, no, don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No.
    Lol, I expected this answer.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No. I don't care about proving anything to anyone. If OP is interested he'll look into it and decide for himself. And based on his follow-up post to my suggestion he's already eliminated LSE as something he wants to look into. So, what exactly would be the point? Wait, no, don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
    OK I see you added all this after I replied to you.

My point was, if we disregard the fundamentals of the system (Socionics here) then there isn't much of a point of using it at all.

What was specifically disregarded here was how Sensing as a preference is defined. Now, if the issue is about how OP conveyed his thoughts, that's a different matter, but here his statement seemed pretty unambiguous.

Of course OP decides their typing for themselves in the end, hopefully well-informed with regard both to the Socionics system and to their own self-image.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK I see you added all this after I replied to you.

My point was, if we disregard the fundamentals of the system (Socionics here) then there isn't much of a point of using it at all.

What was specifically disregarded here was how Sensing as a preference is defined. Now, if the issue is about how OP conveyed his thoughts, that's a different matter, but here his statement seemed pretty unambiguous.

Of course OP decides their typing for themselves in the end, hopefully well-informed with regard both to the Socionics system and to their own self-image.
    I don't think you understand what the term "busy work" means. It is things given to you that have no purpose whatsoever and are merely done to keep a person occupied. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who actually enjoys doing things that further no goals, have no purpose, accomplish nothing, particularly a Te leading type. After all, if you want to get down to the socionics fundamentals as you say then here's a basic definition:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    Te Te Extraverted Logic: efficiency, method, mechanism, knowledge, work, reason in motion, direction of activity into its most logical course of action, "logic of actions", utilitarianism, expediency, benefit
    So doing things that have zero benefit wouldn't exactly be a strong point of any Te leading type, would it? I feel like these things shouldn't have to be explained as it's part of the basic theory, but nuances of phrase can of course be misinterpreted.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I don't think you understand what the term "busy work" means.
    You guessed wrong - my point that I already explained to chips in an earlier post above is that different people see different things as "busy work". Low Si types have a problem with repetitive tasks, which is what OP talked about. For these people it's easy to call them "busy work" while another person would disagree since they'd actually find a point in the job.

It is things given to you that have no purpose whatsoever and are merely done to keep a person occupied. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who actually enjoys doing things that further no goals, have no purpose, accomplish nothing, particularly a Te leading type. After all, if you want to get down to the socionics fundamentals as you say then here's a basic definition: So doing things that have zero benefit wouldn't exactly be a strong point of any Te leading type, would it? I feel like these things shouldn't have to be explained as it's part of the basic theory, but nuances of phrase can of course be misinterpreted.
    I don't see the need to point out basic theory here. See above.