Member Questionnaire 1 (luchoislurking)
What is beauty? What is love?
That question is very subjective. It can be interpreted symbolically by each person, in their own way. Some say beauty is only skin deep, some say it's in the arts, others say it's through expression. As for love, the same aspects applies. No-one knows the correct answer, but we all know that there are universal forces out there which create feelings, emotions, actions and images towards both aspects of human nature.
What are your most important values?
My most important values? To be honest, I don't really have many values, and any values I have, I like to keep to a minimum. And sometimes, they may change. I can't stand by my values/morals. To me, they aren't as important as keeping things going and intact e.g relationships, jobs, spiritual things etc. Basically, I am a simplistic person who goes with the flow regarding values. It depends on my customs, and how inclined I am to support them.
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Religious beliefs? To be fair, I believe in God. Why? Because God has shown me his existence, and how he works. And that he is the closest thing to truth we as humans will be able to find within this universe. God is everything, God is everywhere. God is love.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is inevitable. There's no pint in protesting against it. War will go on, as long as mankind strives. War is fuelled by a bunch of greedy men, who want to own the world. There's no point in saying 'war is bad boo hoo! I hate war, and wanna stop it. This hurts my feelings!' when it's never gonna stop.

What is power to me? What is power to anyone? Again, very subjective.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Honestly? Anything, and everything. I'm that kinda person who can sit and talk to anyone, about anything. The type of person who can engage a tree in a conversation about deforestation. Anything interests me. People intrigue me a lot. And their stories and interests also.

What are my interests? Shopping, going to the gym, reading, walking, music (playing and listening to it), socializing, eating food, social drinking, writing novels, joking about and soccer. (Man, this is starting to sound like a dating profile..)

Why do I hold these interests? Because these interests have captured my attention the most. I have became skilled in those certain fields and enjoy doing them.
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Yes, I am. I am interested in healthy eating, exercising, the medical industry, drugs and self-cures. Although I don't always set a good example, I try to.

Focused on my body? I guess so. Not obsessed, but focused on what I need to do to ensure decent health.
What do you think of daily chores?
Who does 'em anymore?

Irrelevant. Just do what you need to do get by, and things will sort themselves out.
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Clear and Present Danger (film based on Tom Clancy's novel). It was action packed, learned a bit about Latin culture, and the plot in general was good.

The Three Stooges Remake. It was hilarious.

Savages. Very interesting book. Seems to be getting good. The humor and wit in it is great.
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I don't cry, I'm a rock.

What has made me smile? Crude humor, bad jokes. Nah, kidding or am I? Just general jokes, nice things happening to poor people, people tickling me, KFC and practical jokes, you know?
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Hm... *dances around, ponders and sits back down again*

Where do I feel at one with the environment? When I am with a large group of people, entertaining them and having fun. When I am shopping for food. Basically, I can feel at one anywhere and everywhere if I try hard enough.
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My weaknesses? I dunno, some people have seen me as too weird/hyper. But that is part of my personality. Don't like it? There's the door, Kiddo.

What do I dislike about myself? Nothing really. I am usually a happy person, when I'm not feeling self-critical.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
My strengths? That I am fun to be around, have good people skills, charming, can talk to anyone about anything. Can be logical, am good at problem solving, am a good listener, intelligent, wise and have my head screwed on.

What do I like about myself? Pretty much everything. I work with what I've got. Work work work yeah work it girl yeah!
In what areas of your life would you like help?
Hm.. organization, I guess. That's it, really.
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes, I am a dragonfly. Stuck. Helpless, panicing about life.
I get scared.
I need to talk to someone, but dunno who to turn to.
I try to solve my own problems, but get deterred.
Sometimes it lasts a while, sometimes I calm down;
It depends on what worries me, and how long.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like honest people, interest people, people who are intelligent, people who aren't afraid to cause controversy. People who see it as it is. People who are ballsy. People with a sense of humor. People with character. People who aren't from TOWIE. People who have lived.

All types.
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I feel good.

Someone who is experimental, fun and cool.
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I don't want kids, but I guess to make sure all its needs were met, teach it not to be dumb and let it have the freedom to make its own decisions.
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I probably wouldn't care much. I would probably listen to music, until they cooled down. Dang!
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Society as a whole is a sheep.
The leaders are wolves.
God is the controller.
Life is a game.

One problem? Hell, I can list more than one.

-Kardashians
-Poverty
-Government
-No jobs
-No food

The list could go on.
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose the people I connect with the most.
Like I usually do. Awesome.
How do you behave around strangers?
Curious. I like to talk to them, and hang around with them. Ask them how their day was etc. Usually.