Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
I think you should work on it. It can come out anyway in times of stress. Its wise to be prepared and competent in times of stress. I cant really picture how it works for Js, but as a P it seems like every J function (the PolRs) is necessary for being an adult.

Te PolR: susceptible to making shit up to fit their agenda and, at least for maintaining a job, diligence goes along way. Not being able to plug away and keep working is a terrible habit. Not improving that weakness in the pysche leads to depending on others, and being a leech on others hits the demonstrative Fi hard.
Fi PolR: susceptible to getting butthurt when insecure about their standing with someone, which can burn bridges and push close people away. Strengthening Fi allows for better reciprocation of goodwill because youre confident where you stand and it lessens selfish and erratic behavior. I imagine it hits the Te demonstrative hard when you objectively look at your actions and realize you acted like a piece of shit.
And so on and so on...

If you dont work on the weak spots of your personality, you directly limit your happiness IMO.
You got examples on Ne PoLR/Si demonstrative?

I still think you can't really work on PoLR directly via the PoLR itself