Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sex.

The change in weather. I often have a good emotional change when the weather starts to get really cool or really warm.

Just waiting for things to get better. "Waiting is erotic." Even if they don't, well.. the human spirit to survive & thrive is strong.

Not acting/reacting like an emotional retard over stuff you see in the media/or making it your life is also so important. The elite want us to get our panties in a wad over sadism, who is currently transgender, who is racist, who is gay- who is this , who is that. It's just insanity that we don't need to feed into. This means not getting into petty arguements with people about television shows, not even reacting too offensively to racist shootings... I'm not saying its not okay to get upset over racism, but really - unless you lived through something yourself, do you really need an outside force just projecting your pain 24/7? Sure it's amusing but it also gets old after awhile. So, it's the happiness is a small warm place in your heart type of thing.

Also if it really was that painful, you wouldn't so gleefully run to the media to tell the world about it- so c'mon.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    The thought of sex is sickening to me lately. Most of the things I used to love are.
    What's going on?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    The thought of sex is sickening to me lately. Most of the things I used to love are.
    You are not the only IEI I have heard say something similar recently. Not that it is sickening but more uninteresting or they feel apathetic toward having sex or even other things they previously enjoyed. It is like it comes and goes in blocks. Just from talking about it with them, it is like when they are into it they are all in but when they are not the idea of it puts them off. I know you may have other reasons at this time though.

When I feel that life is mundane I tend to lose myself in mythology or magic. Then I start thinking there are a lot of things I might want to do or people I want to meet before I check out for good. I used to wake up wishing I hadn't but now, if I am in a state of apathy, I wake up and look for one thing that makes me want to go on. Sometimes it is a person other times it is just the ability to find some form of magical spark in the mundane. If I don't find it I find a way to create it myself by doing or saying something impulsive.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW