Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry True and pissed version of me

So you've seen me post. You've seen how I think. That's nothing new by this point. But I am sick and tired of answering questions! And in every type there's at least something I don't like. My confidence jumps between extremely sure to extremely unsure. The tear between reality 1(nature), reality 2(nurture) and various theories further aggravates me! I AM SO PISSED!

people look my video and everyone sees differently. One see Se, others see Fe, while others see Ne. GOD BLIND ME! IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY FKED UP T!!!

Fk these types! I am what I am and that is ME !!! Really...what are these types important for anyhow? EVERYTHING can be overcome with a bit of faith and a bit of willpower. Hell, Buddhist monks on Tibet can lower their heart rate to 15 ppm(!!!) and to sleep on bed of nails(!!!). I find all of this a major case of crap tbh. Pure, intangible case of crap. Why would an intabgible thing interest me? And why is it better than astrology hm?

...really so mad! If you want, I can fetch my vid and look over it all you want. I know you'll get off on that anyhow

REALLY SORRY for !

edit: time for massive dump of horseshit! Yeah, did you think it'd go without that? Well, tough luck! Better luck next time!

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Youre dramatic
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Youre dramatic
    Of course I am! This is what happens when shitpickles surround you! I mean Asuryan save me!

Which types are dramatic?

(shiiiiiiiit )

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i read none of this but you should probably calm down

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    i read none of this but you should probably calm down
    I am doing it for fun now. Can't you tell?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I giggled at your post. It did seem dramatic but ultimately something most people, I personally know, also conclude over time. Then they can actually have fun with these concepts and not take them so serious.

I like astrology.. Depending on the type I am either Scorpio rising or Scorpio sun. Either way I have a scorpion inside me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I giggled at your post. It did seem dramatic but ultimately something most people, I personally know, also conclude over time. Then they can actually have fun with these concepts and not take them so serious.

I like astrology.. Depending on the type I am either Scorpio rising or Scorpio sun. Either way I have a scorpion inside me.

You mean depending on house system?

Yeahm it varies greatly, but that's because their purpose(purpose of house systems) varies greatly as well. As I'm sure you know.

There is just this person who insists I am ESE and is a bit thick about it.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    You mean depending on house system?

Yeahm it varies greatly, but that's because their purpose(purpose of house systems) varies greatly as well. As I'm sure you know.

There is just this person who insists I am ESE and is a bit thick about it.
    If you resonate most with gamma SF then that's what it is... ignore the people who say they know you better than you do. There are a bunch of people around here who like to do that, i guess it makes them feel important or something.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

K good for you.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's some Fiona Apple, maybe this will help

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Say something, I'm giving up on you
    I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
    Anywhere I would've followed you

(^you to us...)

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
    Anywhere I would've followed you

(^you to us...)
    Those are very nice lyrics. Thanks!

Yes, I am gamma SF. Whether extro or intro is always up for debate, but I happen to think it's intro because I am not keen at all on conquest as See's are. But the defence? OH YEAH! You better believe it. But then again(lol hello HP!), ... I understand CD very well, but that could be for outside reasons. I REALLY doubt that one can understand HP because of outside reasons(unless a person's family is filled with detectives to the top /shrug). There's that.

It's not that I doubt, but when a person is adamant, I tend to suspect it could be true. Also, that was very not in line with Fe darya...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

if it takes you this much time to identify the IE's in your ego and after all this reading can't understand the difference between Fe and Se, you should take up something like gardening - more productive and in line with your mental capabilities.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think that types don't matter than why are you on a Sociotyping forum? Lol...and they honestly really don't mean shit and have basically no scientific validation. It's just a fun hobby for me personally and they make personal sense to me, but I'm a kinda mystical person who likes to entertain many different ideas. Anybody who 100% believes in the theory of Socionics and its validity is an idiot

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say you're LIE. Your unbridled ebullience suggests Positivism > Negativism. Your tendency to jump from thought to thought suggests Emotivism > Constructivism. Your disdain for the intangible suggests unvalued Ne. Your knowledge of technology suggests Te > Fe (what is 4DX and how does it differ from IMAX?? also, Djem So FTW). Your reluctance to be "sharp and senseless" suggests FiTe > FeTi. Your obsession with vivid sensory stimuli suggests Se valuation (I think of Si as stuff like gentle touches, soft caresses, and warm embraces). Your desire for connection suggests Fi valuation. Your extensive knowledge of theoretical concepts and imaginary constructs suggests Intuition > Sensation (for example, I don't think a Sensor would know about the seven forms of lightsaber combat).

You remind me of this kid I used to play tennis with. Your energy, your dynamism -- it's the exact same as his. Dude was a total motormouth. And he loved to give me shit about my grip. He'd constantly tell me I needed to change it to something more conventional (I use an extreme western grip). He had all sorts of suggestions for how I could improve my game. He told me about a tennis instruction website I'd never heard of before (which was surprising -- I've done quite a bit of research on the subject). He came up with drills that we could do. But we ultimately parted ways becuz he couldn't handle how stubborn I was with my grip (fuck that eastern grip bullshit, hawaiian all the way).

If you want a Alpha SF, you needn't look further than Clay from this season of Big Brother:

And if we're talking Beta STs, Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty is the quinessential LSI:

And I think that Jackie from Big Brother is SEE:

Finally, some questions:
    How aware are you of your personal feelings?
    How adept are you at understanding how a particular object functions, i.e. what its purpose is?
    Do naturally analyze peoples' statements for logical consistency and/or validity?
    How protective are you of your personal resources, including your time?

I wish I could think of more questions but I'm tired and don't feel like thinking.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olduvai View Post
    I'd say you're LIE. Your unbridled ebullience suggests Positivism > Negativism. Your tendency to jump from thought to thought suggests Emotivism > Constructivism. Your disdain for the intangible suggests unvalued Ne. Your knowledge of technology suggests Te > Fe (what is 4DX and how does it differ from IMAX?? also, Djem So FTW). Your reluctance to be "sharp and senseless" suggests FiTe > FeTi. Your obsession with vivid sensory stimuli suggests Se valuation (I think of Si as stuff like gentle touches, soft caresses, and warm embraces). Your desire for connection suggests Fi valuation. Your extensive knowledge of theoretical concepts and imaginary constructs suggests Intuition > Sensation (for example, I don't think a Sensor would know about the seven forms of lightsaber combat).

You remind me of this kid I used to play tennis with. Your energy, your dynamism -- it's the exact same as his. Dude was a total motormouth. And he loved to give me shit about my grip. He'd constantly tell me I needed to change it to something more conventional (I use an extreme western grip). He had all sorts of suggestions for how I could improve my game. He told me about a tennis instruction website I'd never heard of before (which was surprising -- I've done quite a bit of research on the subject). He came up with drills that we could do. But we ultimately parted ways becuz he couldn't handle how stubborn I was with my grip (fuck that eastern grip bullshit, hawaiian all the way).
    Wow such a superficial analysis.... a lot of it isn't quite relevant to typing. I like the list of questions though and want to see what OP answers to them, heh

@nondescript Gamma SF still makes sense to me

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Wow such a superficial analysis....
    Wow, such an unconstructive and inconsiderate thing to say.... At least have the balls/decency to back it up with some reasoning.

Besides, I don't think what anyone else has said has been any deeper or more nuanced. You yourself haven't even given an analysis. You're just parroting what other people have said becuz you're too scared to make a call.

a lot of it isn't quite relevant to typing.
    The anecdote about my former hitting partner is kind of irrelevant, but everything else is solid evidence.

I like the list of questions though and want to see what OP answers to them, heh
    Thanks, I came up with them all by myself I'm sure OP's answers to them will provide further evidence in favor of LIE.

Gamma SF still makes sense to me
    A good reason to not take your opinion seriously.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Wow, such an unconstructive and inconsiderate thing to say.... At least have the balls/decency to back it up with some reasoning.

Besides, I don't think what anyone else has said has been any deeper or more nuanced. You yourself haven't even given an analysis. You're just parroting what other people have said becuz you're too scared to make a call.
    Reading bullshit into my lines about my motivations is not gonna do any good. You're very very off there with these assumptions, wtf.

I did give OP an analysis in his other type thread before.

My reasoning for your analysis is as follows below if it was not obvious why I find it superficial beyond how I already pointed out that in general the "evidence" has low relevance;

The anecdote about my former hitting partner is kind of irrelevant, but everything else is solid evidence.
    No, not solid evidence, simply playing around with weak-ish correlations between concrete traits and type is no good to find what information processing one does in their head.

Some examples:

Your unbridled ebullience suggests Positivism > Negativism
    No, it can come from other factors.

Your tendency to jump from thought to thought suggests Emotivism > Constructivism
    This is even less related.

Your knowledge of technology suggests Te > Fe
    I'm quite sure that Ti valuing types can have this knowledge too.

Etc.

Thanks, I came up with them all by myself I'm sure OP's answers to them will provide further evidence in favor of LIE.
    Well we will see that. *skepticism*

A good reason to not take your opinion seriously.
    Because I don't agree with you? LOL

Ah and I see gamma SF primarily because of his posts on the forum so far indicating Fi valuing, high S with weak and devalued Ne and Ti. If OP is interested I will gladly find those posts for him.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading bullshit into my lines about my motivations is not gonna do any good. You're very very off there with these assumptions, wtf.
    lolok

I did give OP an analysis in his other type thread before.
    Sorry, I must've missed it. I'll give it a look-see when I have the time.

No, not solid evidence, simply playing around with weak-ish correlations between concrete traits and type is no good to find what information processing one does in their head.
    I think behaviors and tendencies have a great deal to do with information processing.

No, it can come from other factors.
    In the context of socionics I think it's a surefire indicator. Negativists are prickly and grumbly, positivists are ebullient and carefree.

This is even less related.
    Absolutely not. Emotivists tend to be tangential and free-form in their speech, constructivists tend to stick to a point/topic of conversation.

I'm quite sure that Ti valuing types can have this knowledge too.
    Okay, I'll give you that. But Te is often associated with factual information, which is what OP was offering there. Plus, you're the one who thinks he's a Te-ego.

Well we will see that. *skepticism*
    *Confidence* We will indeed.

Because I don't agree with you? LOL
    No, becuz you think he's Gamma SF.

Ah and I see gamma SF primarily because of his posts on the forum so far indicating Fi valuing, high S with weak and devalued Ne and Ti. If OP is interested I will gladly find those posts for him.
    So we agree on some things. Nice.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want a Alpha SF, you needn't look further than Clay from this season of Big Brother:

And if we're talking Beta STs, Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty is the quinessential LSI:

And I think that Jackie from Big Brother is SEE:

Finally, some questions:
    1. How aware are you of your personal feelings?
    2. How adept are you at understanding how a particular object functions, i.e. what its purpose is?
    3. Do naturally analyze peoples' statements for logical consistency and/or validity?
    4. How protective are you of your personal resources, including your time?

I wish I could think of more questions but I'm tired and don't feel like thinking.
    I wanted to answer some of these. It can't hurt.

1. I kinda am not, but both this and my Explosive nature could have a medical explanation. I was reading about eds and it said that an explosive personality could be because of a faulty limbic system. And not feeling emotions(I feel them like some chargeup instead of how they should feel like) + being Explosive could very well lead to a faulty amygdala or whatever. Sadly, I currently have no resources to spend on this kind of endeavour. But to answer the question: NOT REALLY, unless they're overexcited. That's exactly why I feel only rage. I don't even feel fear, only repulsion, disgust, that kind of thing.

2. I ask someone or read somewhere. Why? Ah how Adept am I? I kinda am not. But I like it when someone explains how to detect functionalities, efficiencies, act in the moment etc.

3. No, just no. Everyone is free to speak to their heart's desire even if it's balderdash.

4. My resources are free to be manipulated in order to reach a desired outcome. However, up to a point. I will not overspend, purchase on a whim etc.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Skimming this godawful thread, this looks like the only constructive post...so I'll try to build on it

I've talked to this user in pm, and tend to lean towards a similar analysis (though for different reasons)... E.g. why should being tech savvy rule out Ti? I'd wondered about LSI before...

Desire to connect is human... Not related to Fi. Though you could argue a different mood or goal or something within the desire being related to gamma Fi versus beta Fe, etc.

Idk about "reluctance to be sharp and senseless"... I don't know that most of this stuff people say—especially when they know they're under observation—is very good typing material. After all, words probably comprise humanity's primary tools of manipulation. (and... If you're looking into personality theory, might nt you be seeking validation? And don't people seek validation when they feel invalid and, like, nullified by their surroundings ) Still, from method/communication style and even attitude, to an extent, I'm also inclined to think (though not positive) that this person would be positivist, emotivist, and decisive

If @nondescript is cool with it, I can share some Q&A from when he was new. From that, I drew the above assumptions, and thought LSI or SEE... I've a hard time imagining ESI...
    .. Watching him on video, I'd think LSI could work. He kinda seems logical emotivist... But LIE s seem to like, hold themselves differently? But to demonstrate this I'd have to find a good celebrity example of an LIE and I don't trust anyone's lists, nor keep my own (too many typings, too relative) so this is energy... Expending would hurt..

I guess he kinda looks LSI though, to me, maybe
    @nondescript, nobody on the forum knows how to type, that's why you're getting radio static. But SEEs might have a little more social finesse? I guess it's not impossible that you'd be SEE. But you ultimately have to decide, and wearing an incorrect type might make you itch, so don't listen primarily to morons you meet on the internet. On the bright side, once you get done typing yourself, everyone will believe you if you insist (because on some level they realize they haven't a fucking clue) and then your typing, correct or not, will inform their future typings... So essentially, they'll punish themselves for you.
    I'll check my pm later, but did you read the article I sent? If there's an answer, it's in your own head. Maybe a family member or close friend could help more than forum junkies (do I have a life? No, I don't)

And why couldn't an LSI know seven forms of light saber combat... Especially if they had a 5 fix....
    Itch? What kind of an itch? What does it feel when you try to act outside your own type?

And you are free to do as you wish. Thanks for asking tho!
    Last edited by nondescript; 07-28-2015 at 11:32 PM.

haha cool freakout

choose your horseshit wisely

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Space exploration is all engineering and concrete problems and "Oh look a mountain, let's climb it!" How's that not sensory, I ask thee?
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Space exploration is all engineering and concrete problems and "Oh look a mountain, let's climb it!" How's that not sensory, I ask thee?
    yea i actually thought the quintessential astronaut type was LSE or something. realistically, there is no room for procedural error or creative imagination when you're sending humans to alien worlds. now the types of the people on the ground (manning the computers and such) may be a different story.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

engineering and concrete problems
    Sounds like Te to me

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    realistically, there is no room for procedural error or creative imagination when you're sending humans to alien worlds.
    There is when you're dreaming up propulsion systems or even just considering the possibility of sending people into outer space.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is when you're dreaming up propulsion systems or even just considering the possibility of sending people into outer space.
    yes of course, i agree. i was referring more to the people who actually go into space.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like Te to me
    SLI and LSE reporting on deck, SAH!

It's kinda sad and condescending to bar some types from curiosity and creativity. There may be trends for which types are *most often* something, but not enough to make a generalisation of it. Secondly, by your logic you'd need someone with a deep understanding of the way literal objects work with each other; while you could be hyper-picky and argue Se is "too static", how on earth you will bar Delta STs I know not.

ETA: The duration of your mission in space is exactly when you need creative thinking with objects, what if something breaks?
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's kinda sad and condescending to bar some types from curiosity and creativity. There may be trends for which types are *most often* something, but not enough to make a generalisation of it. Secondly, by your logic you'd need someone with a deep understanding of the way literal objects work with each other; while you could be hyper-picky and argue Se is "too static", how on earth you will bar Delta STs I know not.

ETA: The duration of your mission in space is exactly when you need creative thinking with objects, what if something breaks?
    sorry, didn't mean to seem condescending. whenever i make generalized comments about types, i worry about people taking it the wrong way. i'm just too lazy to qualify every post i make with a disclaimer: NOT ALL PEOPLE OF A TYPE ARE NECESSARILY LIKE THIS, etc. etc....

re: the bolded, i think Delta STs can be creative in that way for sure. like the main character in the film Interstellar, i think he is LSE.

from what i understand about astronauts & space travel: you must follow orders, you must follow procedure, you cannot deviate, you must get the job done, you must work hard and be disclipined, etc. - maybe things are different in the event of an emergency, but usually there's procedure for that too. you also have to be hardy and fit, and perhaps a bit of a "survivalist". i don't see this kind of structured, austere lifestyle in space as a typical "creative" person's preferred arena. but i see the LSE type as stereotypically fitting these qualities.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    sorry, didn't mean to seem condescending. whenever i make generalized comments about types, i worry about people taking it the wrong way. i'm just too lazy to qualify every post i make with a disclaimer: NOT ALL PEOPLE OF A TYPE ARE NECESSARILY LIKE THIS, etc. etc....

re: the bolded, i think Delta STs can be creative in that way for sure. like the main character in the film Interstellar, i think he is LSE.

from what i understand about astronauts & space travel: you must follow orders, you must follow procedure, you cannot deviate, you must get the job done, you must work hard and be disclipined, etc. - maybe things are different in the event of an emergency, but usually there's procedure for that too. you also have to be hardy and fit, and perhaps a bit of a "survivalist". i don't see this kind of structured, austere lifestyle in space as a typical "creative" person's preferred arena. but i see the LSE type as stereotypically fitting these qualities.
    The 'condescension' part wasn't directed at you. Your perception of working in space agrees with mine, which is admittedly informed by sci-fi. Have you read Gateway by Frederick Pohl? S'pretty cool.

... [/derail]?
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Olduvai :

Loose correlations lead to assumptions, which in large, rowdy groups lead to unreliable conclusions. There comes a point where these lead to assuming a banana is purple because you assumed it was blue, and before that green, from the original yellow. The steps are reasonable, the outcome is not. (There may exist species of purple bananas, but the series of assumptions is still not reasonable. Let's please ignore these species for this exercise and assume all bananas are yellow.)
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, Fe pisses me off so badly.

I hate it when someone says "but think what the others-usually strangers btw-will think / be more quiet etc". I am surrounded by two identical personalities (my sis / my grandma) who drive me INSANE with their complacency. It's better to be quiet and have an heart attack than to upset a neighbour? Lol wtf!

Edit: I don't know whether this is Fe or just flatout weakness and complacency. Sure there are laws, but there are things and then there are things.

Also, people who act openly Fe tend to be kinda...opportunistic and manipulative. Especially the Ni variant(Adolf the FeNi ?) I don't like to hear what I want to hear, I like to hear what I need to hear. Otherwise, there'll be no progress. "Yes men" pfah!

edit: otoh, I'm sure this is Fe and it's a gross, twotiming attribute.
    Last edited by nondescript; 07-28-2015 at 11:56 PM.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    I'm not sure that's exclusively Fe. Worrying what others might think could be related to not wanting to cause a scene— a trait possessed by many Fi valuers. And, while a lot depends on the individual, as a group, deltas are probably the quietest and least inclined to drama. As a group, the most outspoken quadra—willing to cause a scene if that's what it takes to stand up for their beliefs— is probably beta.

Alpha Fe (-Fe) can reduce negativity and such in interactions. While I sometimes appreciate this, it can rub me really badly—if there's an elephant in the room and people are playing nice, I'm usually squirming, and people get mad at me when I bring stuff up in those cases. I'm trying to settle things, but some people see it as starting fights. Beta Fe has no problem hashing things out though, ime. Betas tend to be more progress-oriented (e.g., advocating political change).... So I wouldn't call most of them complaisant
    Yeah, I value hugs, kisses and shows of true emotion. That can really tranquilise me. Minimising negativity and avoiding hot topics is bleh imo. And when I ask for an emotion and get a categorical imperative? ...That's when I fly off the handle. I need emotions and affirmation, not worry for some neighbour who could be dead or dying from a plague for all I care(because, get this, I don't know him! Or if I do, who cares? There are more important things anyhow). If I need ethics, I'll just go to the cathedral while our luminous cardinal is there . At home I need different things.

My Lord! I am Fe valuing lol!

Edit: I don't care if I cause a scene as long as I do whatever I set out to do. Really, I act how I will and if someone has a problem with it...do speak up! I'll be mostly within norms anyhow, so that person's point is moot . Maybe I'm breaking one of ten commendments and I'll end up in hell. And if that is really what it takes to go down below...so be it! With all good DEEDS(not INTENTIONS!) and all...whatever. I don't care what anyone thinks of me-I am my own person and I'll be within rules(mostly). So if anyone wants to hate...Flame ON!

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I value hugs, kisses and shows of true emotion. That can really tranquilise me. Minimising negativity and avoiding hot topics is bleh imo. And when I ask for an emotion and get a categorical imperative? ...That's when I fly off the handle. I need emotions and affirmation, not worry for some neighbour who could be dead or dying from a plague for all I care(because, get this, I don't know him! Or if I do, who cares? There are more important things anyhow). If I need ethics, I'll just go to the cathedral while our luminous cardinal is there . At home I need different things.

My Lord! I am Fe valuing lol!

Edit: I don't care if I cause a scene as long as I do whatever I set out to do. Really, I act how I will and if someone has a problem with it...do speak up! I'll be mostly within norms anyhow, so that person's point is moot . Maybe I'm breaking one of ten commendments and I'll end up in hell. And if that is really what it takes to go down below...so be it! With all good DEEDS(not INTENTIONS!) and all...whatever. I don't care what anyone thinks of me-I am my own person and I'll be within rules(mostly). So if anyone wants to hate...Flame ON!
    I just wanted to reply that this actually is not Fe. It's a want to get affirmation-a common human need outside of this system. I got carried out a bit and got to the wrong conclussion .

I also wanted to say that I was trying to be humorous with the edit in OP and kinda unwind the situation. That level of anger is unhealthy and if not controlled will lead to a massive case of AVGN. LOL!

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@nondescript

Which quadra do you relate to the most?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nondescript

Which quadra do you relate to the most?
    That's difficult to say.

Alpha is(or should be anyhow) very easy going, fun and tender overall. This is something I'd wish I was in, but somehow doubt it. When there are tests which actually give you what you want to be + what you are, I usually get ESFJ, that is ESE for what I'd want to be like.

Beta is a quadra of serious hard liners where the delineation of the boss and the subordinates is very prominent. This is also the quadra that harbours unusually high amount of dictators and the like. Adolf, Stalin etc are all located here. Which is kinda expected given the nature of this quadra. I'm against these notions. Not everyone is equal, but everyone should at least be treated as equal. I kinda don't like this quadra.

Gamma is an industrious and hardworking quadra. It is also very realistic. This quadra actually isn't half bad, but it is too...harsh. Nah, too realistic, but that's really not a bad thing. I am neutral to slightly positive towards this one.

Delta is a humanitarian and dreamy, yet unusually productive quadra. It is a very nice quadra to be certain and from where the whole Star Trek idea basically comes from. I LIKE this quadra, but could I relate to it? I...guess.

It's hard to pick. Alpha is very nice to be certain, Gamma is the most relatable and Delta is somewhere in between. Beta is unfortunately disqualified, but could still prove to be the one(hey! more unusual things have happened in the past!).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Delta is a humanitarian and dreamy
    Besides "humanitarian and dreamy" F-N types delta has two T-S types.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also this:

If I were forced to evaluate SNFT comboes:

NF ~ SF > ST >> NT

NF is ever so slightly in the lead against the SF and the rest is obvious. So, we are looking for NF and SF types. Because those two are my preferences. Particularly MBTI FPs. And then we cross one by one by one. This leaves us with:

SEI
    SEE
    IEE
    IEI

and potentially(these are of lower value due to being rationals):

ESE
    EIE
    ESI
    EII

Everything else is off due to not being my preference. Like at all. And this should be about preferences anyhow.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

That's difficult to say.

Alpha is(or should be anyhow) very easy going, fun and tender overall. This is something I'd wish I was in, but somehow doubt it. When there are tests which actually give you what you want to be + what you are, I usually get ESFJ, that is ESE for what I'd want to be like.
    Hm well my mom is ESI-Se with quite strong Se subtype but in MBTI dichotomies she's more like ESFJ... forget trying to compare MBTI with Socionics on such terms, honestly.

Beta is a quadra of serious hard liners where the delineation of the boss and the subordinates is very prominent. This is also the quadra that harbours unusually high amount of dictators and the like. Adolf, Stalin etc are all located here. Which is kinda expected given the nature of this quadra. I'm against these notions. Not everyone is equal, but everyone should at least be treated as equal. I kinda don't like this quadra.
    Bullshit stereotypes.

Did you note Robespierre is typed as an Alpha? (LII)

It's hard to pick. Alpha is very nice to be certain, Gamma is the most relatable and Delta is somewhere in between. Beta is unfortunately disqualified, but could still prove to be the one(hey! more unusual things have happened in the past!).
    If Gamma is the most relatable and you are going by silly stereotypes otherwise... well.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm well my mom is ESI-Se with quite strong Se subtype but in MBTI dichotomies she's more like ESFJ... forget trying to compare MBTI with Socionics on such terms, honestly.

Bullshit stereotypes.

Did you note Robespierre is typed as an Alpha? (LII)

If Gamma is the most relatable and you are going by silly stereotypes otherwise... well.

Then by what should I go if not by the most common stereotypes(yeah I know it's bad, but how's one supposed to differentiate them then)?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Then by what should I go if not by the most common stereotypes(yeah I know it's bad, but how's one supposed to differentiate them then)?
    Understand Model A

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast