Thread: Socionics- what the hell?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    You are wavering far too much for a T(any variant). T's have another problem: they pidgeonhole themselves where they see they SHOULD fit and they refuse to budge(even in spite of obvious examples)! F's are prone to being extremely unsure otoh and have a habit of changing types like socks.

You only further our thoughts of you as an F type.

And what you said about Morocco didn't strike me as Aristocratic at all. Tell me, which is better:

-> To appoint the right persons in the right positions(even if that means sacrificing a lot of people's jobs while preserving future)
    -> To just employ the masses without the regard for efficiency/precision(even if it means further problems down the road)
    I read today descriptions of Te vs Fe and yeah, Fe. Totally Fe.

I'd say I would rather employ the masses without thinking of the efficiency or precision, we'll figure out the problem later xD

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dooneese View Post
    I read today descriptions of Te vs Fe and yeah, Fe. Totally Fe.

I'd say I would rather employ the masses without thinking of the efficiency or precision, we'll figure out the problem later xD
    Yeah, you're democratic alright. Just as I initially thought. Still, it won't help you in FeSi vs SiFe.