Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Uhm, no, baby. Stop using crappy Ne-- with -- Ti-- creative-ohoho ready-made imaginary generalising notions when you should actually read&understand each person you meet on the spot and get to know them for what they are. Dunno ..see what they're made of, why they say and do certain things ,,, what they personally like and need ...dunno. Just saying.
    That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard and you don't even believe in it lol, you basically just randomly went on a rampage on the poor gal making rampant generalizations and crazy judgements instead of doing what you preach. Find some consistency

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedMarquee View Post
    That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard and you don't even believe in it lol, you basically just randomly went on a rampage on the poor gal making rampant generalizations and crazy judgements instead of doing what you preach. Find some consistency
    So now an ILE shows up to tell me what I believe in.
    No, she was the inconsistent one and that's what I was criticising in that paragraph - she asked about people's personal experiences and then picked on my genuine answer. She did cool down however after seeing some "lol aw dem feels" (she's Fe-seeking after all...) and me pointing out she can't read ppl at all and ascribes mumbo jumbo motivations due to her Fi polr.