Quote Originally Posted by Deer Woman View Post
Any ideas on how to deal with immature ESIs? My benefactor has been bullying me lately and I'm not sure how to deal with it.
In general I feel like they notice my lack of Se and beeline for it. It's weird. Much more vicious interactions than my supervisor. Also they've done stuff like excluding me from groups (including physically standing in my way so I'm further away compared to the rest of the members) and chastising me in public.
I have gotten along great with SEEs in the past and a few salt-of-the-earth ESIs I have met. I really hate to pin this to any one type, but I'm hoping being specific will yield better solutions.

Any immature Gamma SF, Ne PoLR or Benefactor experience would be a huge help. For what it's worth, I'm a C-IEI-Fe Type 6w7 Sx/Sp
In the Toltec framework, there is such a thing known as the Petty Tyrant-

I'd offer that you read The Second Ring of Power - Carlos Castaneda

Life places us in with tough people at times who represent the predatory aspect to human nature; in so that life always finds a way in, or a way of molding us and shaping us

But not everything is cosmic; you could perform any spiritual/social maneuver that has the end result you need

It 'seems' socionics takes a stance on obtaining a kind of leverage regarding the hidden agenda, sounds like NLP or rapport techniques,

toying with the target's subconscious and even unconscious

You also don't have to fly at people's altitudes, even Andrew W.K. claimed talking to a person you have the problem with, was his answer

If I were evil I'd prescribe that you work 5+ years in retail, you'll see firsthand the depth of that rabbit-hole, regarding people