Thread: How can an ENTp behave more like an ESTj?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    then start by telling us what doesn't seem to work in your relationship ...not by asking how to be her dual...as if only that could make someone happy.
    Alrighty then. I just didn't want to get into all of the B.S. and kinda wanted a simple answer. We connect with our idea's Ne and enjoying experiences Si but our logic and ethics don't match up and it causes issues. I wanted someone with knowledge about how Te and Fi are used by an ESTj so I could attempt to use them in such a way when needed. Oh and nice joke about the stamina, if I had issues with sex do you think I'd be on here trying to understand Socionics related information?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrennanWayne View Post
    Alrighty then. I just didn't want to get into all of the B.S. and kinda wanted a simple answer. We connect with our idea's Ne and enjoying experiences Si but our logic and ethics don't match up and it causes issues. I wanted someone with knowledge about how Te and Fi are used by an ESTj so I could attempt to use them in such a way when needed. Oh and nice joke about the stamina, if I had issues with sex do you think I'd be on here trying to understand Socionics related information?
    Fi is hardly used by an ESTJ unless you insult them and they have to go into self-defensive withdrawal for a while, so you don´t have to worry about that part.

Te is kinda like finding the quickest and most efficient solution to problems and being very resolute in implementing it. As an ILE you probably tend to theorize and involuntarily brainstorm lots instead of having clear plans and sticking to goal.

You still didn't give any concrete details about whatever difficulties you may be facing ...but I assure you the INFj female who's not hanging out on this site doesn't think in terms of "I want/need Te". She has her own ideas about what she values ...and for the time being from what you say she chose you​ ... cause she likes something about you, right.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-03-2015 at 09:34 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know if this is Te or Fi related, but I've never heard an ESTj talk about their sex life. They're not like ENTj's, who are much more forward, open and relaxed about this. I'm not sure how ESTj's reproduce. Fission, maybe. Or cloning. Something that is totally respectable, clean, and free of unapproved practices. Whatever it is, they're not talking about it. If you're dating an INFj, you shouldn't talk about it, either. That will be just what she expects from you.