View Poll Results: what is Teal Swan's type?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 5.56%
  • SLE (ESTp)

3 16.67%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 27.78%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 16.67%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 5.56%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 5.56%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 11.11%
  • LIE (ENTj)

2 11.11%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Teal Swan the Spiritual Catalyst

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    I don't think she seems particularly authentic. Her views on men, women, masculinity, femininity, etc. are very conservative, traditional and collectivist. Very much like a "This is how men should be. This is how women should be" kind of vibe. Which I find very off putting, as a EII/INFP type 4 with a strong 9 fix. Maybe it's just my extremist individualist libcuck views on things.
    She is also very 'silly' and 'goofy' and full of laughter.

Some have said that she has stated that she's INFJ (in MBTI). I haven't been able to confirm it. But if it's true, I guess this would make her IEI-INFp in Socionics.
    I know nothing about her except having watched some videos, which were utter bull, but let me just say a few things. The way you describe her views on men and women seems beta/aristocratic. A person should behave as per the group they belong to etc.

This could also be a quality of delta as I understand it. What's weird to me is that you identify as EII, so delta quadra, yet consider yourself "extreme individualist". I'm not saying your self-typing is wrong, btw - it could be my understanding of the socionics that is. Do you think individualism vs collectivism relates to type? Is it related to Reinin's democratic vs aristocratic? This question fascinates me.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I know nothing about her except having watched some videos, which were utter bull, but let me just say a few things. The way you describe her views on men and women seems beta/aristocratic. A person should behave as per the group they belong to etc.

This could also be a quality of delta as I understand it. What's weird to me is that you identify as EII, so delta quadra, yet consider yourself "extreme individualist". I'm not saying your self-typing is wrong, btw - it could be my understanding of the socionics that is. Do you think individualism vs collectivism relates to type? Is it related to Reinin's democratic vs aristocratic? This question fascinates me.
    Yeah I think that perhaps there are some contradictions in the descriptions. Delta group interactions get described as respecting individuals's need to walk their own path, but they also get described as Aristocratic, like you said. I'm probably more democratic than aristocratic, but the thing is that, well, first of all, I definitely see myself as an introvert and a feeler/ethical. But Fi user, not Fe user. And I'm not an Se user. So I don't think I could be SEI, IEI or ESI. Perhaps the Enneagram 4 makes me more individualistic than other Deltas, possibly. I don't know.

Also, Fi gets described as very individualistic. But maybe I'm mixing it up with MBTI。I don't know. But Teal's views on men and women and what not, seems to be very anti-authentic to me. Maybe I'm an extremist, as it's a subject that I'm very sensitive about (as I feel that men and women are always stereotyped and labeled and told how to behave, according to their assigned gender roles). It seems to sort of go against authenticity and that "live and let live" attitude. She can be a bit dramatic and rude too. But I guess Fi and Fe users both strive for harmony. Plus she seems too jolly and goofy to be Fi. She can barely contain that goofball.