Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Warren Jeffs

How does a person hold seemingly divine power over a group of people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Jeffs

What type could manage what he did?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XXXX, tcaudilllg.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That does seem like the most likely solution, doesn't it? At the same time, it seems difficult to resolve. Why would an XXXX attempt to create their own society...?

For him to do what he did, must have some link to the desires of an entire context. Although he may have manipulated the concept, without an ideology there wouldn't have been a pretext for him to have believed himself capable of what he did.

I actually had the privilege of hosting several Mormons in my apartment a few weeks ago. A strong ego was leading them who seemed intent on converting me to his group, but it ended up being me who converted him to psychorelativity / socionics of undifferentiation through my individuated ego block. He remarked that the phenomenon of ego-block undifferentiation as I described it was similar to the trait of a prophet--a person who unites people in common interest.

My assessment of Mormonism was that of a freely associating religious community where one could create a following by claiming to be a prophet. Those who don't make those claims are offered the security of community and common outlook offered by the prophets.

It seems to be a conduit of religious power for neutraverts. I've reviewed John Smith's personality myself, including his dictation of the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon appears to be a conditioning reality that is without clear precedent nor motivation, with an emphasis on religious activity. For this reason I suspect that John Smith was an XXXP.

EDIT: on Jeffs, how about this possibility? He is undergoing a journey of discovery that will force the will of his alignment onto him. He is, in fact, running from himself, and is manifesting the existence of a persistent split of wills in his containing ideology. (probably conservatism)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP,

see Rasputin for comparison
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    ENTP,

see Rasputin for comparison
    Wha-? NeTi? "Given these external possibilities, people's internal priotiries will be thus"...?

...I don't think so. Internal priorities demand rational foundation. This guy was trying to overthrow the world.