Thread: Fi PoLR

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTomatoe View Post
    Being unsure about one's characteristics and feeling of oneself, being easily influenced by someone else's comments about one's nature and characteristics - can it be prescribed to Fi polr?
    It seems hard for an ILE or an SLE to be like that, maybe it's more a Fi role thing, introverts are more easily self-preoccupied like that. Anyway to me this looks more like F, over T. I mean we all worry of what people say and think of us, but if this becomes a major preoccupation then it's probably linked to an excessive focus we give at this field, rather than not using it. It could even be that you value contacts, people, wish to be included in their worlds- Fe, but feel trapped in the same time by your own Ti, thinking, which is poorly supported by Fi-role. IDK

When I receive some criticism, for example someone will tell me that I am shy/nonsense/evil person, it extremaly saddens me, and I can think of it for weeks trying to reasonably convince myself that it is not true, but it does not really work until i am sure that this person changed her/his opinion of me.
    I'm not sure this has to do with Fi in a weak position.
    Last edited by ooo; 05-24-2018 at 09:51 PM.