0 Thread(s)

Alpha SF, possibly SEI i thought.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to make my own thread for her but searched and found this one, I would like to revive this.

I find her adorably sexy. I am not sure what type she is, I posted her on the cooking show because while she could be nervous she doesn't really seem sure of herself around a kitchen. People with high Si are more likely to like making food for themselves and others, no matter their gender food is generally big with them. An SEI would know more about cooking, especially with a mom who cooks a lot. She's very sexual and her music is loud. She has described herself as a workaholic constantly thinking about working. I don't see a lot of Si.

I think she at least values Se because she is very driven, this is evident by the fact that she got started in music so early.

I think she is an EIE Fe subtype. What makes me think Fe dominant is that usually anyone who uses the term "good vibes" casually usually is some sort of feeler, and I'm not hearing a ton of Ti in the way she talks. She could easily be an SF, if so I say SEE. If shes an NF she leans more on sensing than the average one.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI