Thread: Video Type Me!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're so pretty *_*

Looks aside, my impression of you based on this video is ESI or IEI.

Looking Forward to seeing more posts from you.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Solitude Something struck me as a little too forceful for IEI, gamma and ESI is possible, although I am not 100% sure, I did not watch your whole video, but what I saw was some variance in that energy I observed, hmmm do you have lots of what's stereotypically referred to as N interests?

Time will tell, nice vid

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    @Solitude Something struck me as a little too forceful for IEI, gamma and ESI is possible, although I am not 100% sure, I did not watch your whole video, but what I saw was some variance in that energy I observed, hmmm do you have lots of what's stereotypically referred to as N interests?

Time will tell, nice vid
    'variance in that energy I observed'- what do you mean by that?
    I'm not very familiar with 'what's stereotypically referred to as N interests' or 'what's stereotypically referred to as S interests', I like adrenaline, danger, adventure but I don't go for it by myself. I find it hard to engage in the external world if it's out of routine or smth that needs to be done. As a kid I was very energetic and stuff(always ran away from trouble though), but also very quiet and analytical. Now I find myself less energetic, but just as 'inside my head'. I like solving puzzels, problems, assessing potential. Se Ego is supposed to be very receptive of what's happening around them, I'm not like that at all. I used to play cards with a Se Ego friend and he would exchange cards right in front of me, yet I never realized until a 3rd person watched us playing LOL. I think I've always been an air-head in that respect.
    Curious if all ESI's are that way(considering I'm an ESI).

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    'variance in that energy I observed'- what do you mean by that?
    I'm not very familiar with 'what's stereotypically referred to as N interests' or 'what's stereotypically referred to as S interests', I like adrenaline, danger, adventure but I don't go for it by myself. I find it hard to engage in the external world if it's out of routine or smth that needs to be done. As a kid I was very energetic and stuff(always ran away from trouble though), but also very quiet and analytical. Now I find myself less energetic, but just as 'inside my head'. I like solving puzzels, problems, assessing potential. Se Ego is supposed to be very receptive of what's happening around them, I'm not like that at all. I used to play cards with a Se Ego friend and he would exchange cards right in front of me, yet I never realized until a 3rd person watched us playing LOL. I think I've always been an air-head in that respect.
    Curious if all ESI's are that way(considering I'm an ESI).
    'variance in energy' sounds all very metaphysical, but that aside I mean are showing Se traits but retreating.

Steretypical N interests, yeah reading a lot, abstract ideas and interest, thinking about complex stuff, this isn't what N *is* really but it's a carry through from some MBTI ideas. So I was asking because 1. You show some Se traits I thought but then pulled back, could be Se creative 2. You have an 'N' ish look about you too which could come from your interests rather than your type.

Well it is some theories so as I say ESI maybe or ILI I'll say ESI just now but might change my mind later.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    'variance in energy' sounds all very metaphysical, but that aside I mean are showing Se traits but retreating.

Steretypical N interests, yeah reading a lot, abstract ideas and interest, thinking about complex stuff, this isn't what N *is* really but it's a carry through from some MBTI ideas. So I was asking because 1. You show some Se traits I thought but then pulled back, could be Se creative 2. You have an 'N' ish look about you too which could come from your interests rather than your type.

Well it is some theories so as I say ESI maybe or ILI I'll say ESI just now but might change my mind later.
    I see. Funny, I just realized what I was doing, and I think you all should know it too. If you guys tell me I'm NiTe, I will bring Fi arguments, and my 'emotional side' in, if I'm being told I'm FiSe, I will bring in Ni, weak Se etc. I just realized I do this alot in debates, either playing the devil's advocate, or bringing in arguments or ideas that clash with what the other person/s say. Just thought you should know that and why I do this. (I guess I do this until new information or irrefutable conclusions come in that help the converstion move forward in either direction).
    I find ILI more accurate, but I will not truly dismiss ESI either(even if I am apparently, because I don't have many Se ego arguments lol).
    I appreciate when everyone states their reason as to why and how they came to their conclusions,. I thank to everyone who took time and replied in this thread, and still looking forword to your thoughts and typing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    You're so pretty *_*

Looks aside, my impression of you based on this video is ESI or IEI.

Looking Forward to seeing more posts from you.
    Thank you, other people mentioned IEI as well, I'm curious what exactly makes me look like an IEI.