Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Type Me!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Type Me!

I've already answered to the socionics questionnaire questions, but I thought I would make a video too, thought that would be more helpful. What do you think my type is?

I dislike that despite the fact I'm quiet and contained most of the time, I'm quite temperamental and I get angry very fast, and extreme anger makes me cry, violent, shaky, lose control etc., wish I was more self-controlled.

What could make you so angry that you lose control?

I usually read articles on particular subjects that interest me.

Would you mind to post any examples?

I like [...] trustworthy [...] people.

What makes someone trustworthy?

Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 07-12-2015 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayr View Post
    [1] I dislike that despite the fact I'm quiet and contained most of the time, I'm quite temperamental and I get angry very fast, and extreme anger makes me cry, violent, shaky, lose control etc., wish I was more self-controlled.

What could make you so angry that you lose control?

[2] I usually read articles on particular subjects that interest me.

Would you mind to post any examples?

[3] I like [...] trustworthy [...] people.

What makes someone trustworthy?

1. There aren't many situations when that hapens, but probably they stand out to me because that's about the only time I show what I feel because I lose control. Unfairness, subjectivity, stupid people who hold on their argument without backup etc.
    2. What I meant by 'I usually read articles on particular subjects that interest me.' was: I 'll just research stuff that pick my interest on internet, articles on games, health, psychology, computers and read about them. Sometimes I think about things and ask myself questions, then first thing I do when I have some free time I will search for answers. That's how I spend most of my time.
    3. 'trustworthy' was indeed a bad word for what I wanted to say(I'm bad to articulate things I think, especially things I feel). What I wanted to say was some sort of 'capability' and 'reliability', someone who you can trust that can do the job.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of perse. (maybe because you look exotic and French).

Value Ni/Se.
    Beta or gamma introvert feeler.

I say IEI-Ni or ESI.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So different from the way you came across before ....

Gamma introvert is my first choice, ESI>ILI>IEI.

The way you defined power as a tool that allows one to change the world in accordance with one's will&vision made me prioritize ESI...but I totally dig how you used both.

Sx/sp at first sight. E6/5 peak rather than E4-5 imo.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. ESI is nice, I don't know about IEI. Oh, I just saw it below your avatar pic, so you're ESI. ESI's have extrovert sensing, and I don't feel Se Creative at all. Do you feel you can identify with what/how I talk or act?

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Thank you. ESI is nice, I don't know about IEI. Oh, I just saw it below your avatar pic, so you're ESI. ESI's have extrovert sensing, and I don't feel Se Creative at all. Do you feel you can identify with what/how I talk or act?
    I think you were referring to Sienna with this question, but I will go ahead and answer as well. Since I'm leaning more towards ESI than IEI.

I can't actually hear what you're saying in the video as another user pointed out ..

You might be ESI-Fi (subtype) which would put less emphasis on Se and more on Fi.

Which type do you find more attractive as dual, SLE (Se/Ti) or LIE (Te/Ni)?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE- The idea of a Fe valuing partner doesn't seem very appealing to me(and I don't think I have any Fe to offer to an SLE lol), been there, just no. Plus the Fi PoLR...
    LIE- I was considering LIE for myself in the beginning. My both Si and Fe are very weak(or so I think).
    ---But if I were to choose from the two, I think with a LIE the mutual understanding would be greater and we could have nice conversations.

For the moment it is still Ni/Se and Fi/Te for me. I still think weak Sensing.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I get a Gamma introvert vibe.
    And your English is good if you are French

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    I get a Gamma introvert vibe.
    And your English is good if you are French
    Thank you! I'm not French though.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Thank you! I'm not French though.
    I know you are not.
    It's all @blackburry's fault, she compared me to you

I go with ESI>ILI for the moment, maybe will change my mind later.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    I know you are not.
    It's all @blackburry's fault, she compared me to you

I go with ESI>ILI for the moment, maybe will change my mind later.
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're so pretty *_*

Looks aside, my impression of you based on this video is ESI or IEI.

Looking Forward to seeing more posts from you.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Solitude Something struck me as a little too forceful for IEI, gamma and ESI is possible, although I am not 100% sure, I did not watch your whole video, but what I saw was some variance in that energy I observed, hmmm do you have lots of what's stereotypically referred to as N interests?

Time will tell, nice vid

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    @Solitude Something struck me as a little too forceful for IEI, gamma and ESI is possible, although I am not 100% sure, I did not watch your whole video, but what I saw was some variance in that energy I observed, hmmm do you have lots of what's stereotypically referred to as N interests?

Time will tell, nice vid
    'variance in that energy I observed'- what do you mean by that?
    I'm not very familiar with 'what's stereotypically referred to as N interests' or 'what's stereotypically referred to as S interests', I like adrenaline, danger, adventure but I don't go for it by myself. I find it hard to engage in the external world if it's out of routine or smth that needs to be done. As a kid I was very energetic and stuff(always ran away from trouble though), but also very quiet and analytical. Now I find myself less energetic, but just as 'inside my head'. I like solving puzzels, problems, assessing potential. Se Ego is supposed to be very receptive of what's happening around them, I'm not like that at all. I used to play cards with a Se Ego friend and he would exchange cards right in front of me, yet I never realized until a 3rd person watched us playing LOL. I think I've always been an air-head in that respect.
    Curious if all ESI's are that way(considering I'm an ESI).

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

'variance in that energy I observed'- what do you mean by that?
    I'm not very familiar with 'what's stereotypically referred to as N interests' or 'what's stereotypically referred to as S interests', I like adrenaline, danger, adventure but I don't go for it by myself. I find it hard to engage in the external world if it's out of routine or smth that needs to be done. As a kid I was very energetic and stuff(always ran away from trouble though), but also very quiet and analytical. Now I find myself less energetic, but just as 'inside my head'. I like solving puzzels, problems, assessing potential. Se Ego is supposed to be very receptive of what's happening around them, I'm not like that at all. I used to play cards with a Se Ego friend and he would exchange cards right in front of me, yet I never realized until a 3rd person watched us playing LOL. I think I've always been an air-head in that respect.
    Curious if all ESI's are that way(considering I'm an ESI).
    'variance in energy' sounds all very metaphysical, but that aside I mean are showing Se traits but retreating.

Steretypical N interests, yeah reading a lot, abstract ideas and interest, thinking about complex stuff, this isn't what N *is* really but it's a carry through from some MBTI ideas. So I was asking because 1. You show some Se traits I thought but then pulled back, could be Se creative 2. You have an 'N' ish look about you too which could come from your interests rather than your type.

Well it is some theories so as I say ESI maybe or ILI I'll say ESI just now but might change my mind later.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    'variance in energy' sounds all very metaphysical, but that aside I mean are showing Se traits but retreating.

Steretypical N interests, yeah reading a lot, abstract ideas and interest, thinking about complex stuff, this isn't what N *is* really but it's a carry through from some MBTI ideas. So I was asking because 1. You show some Se traits I thought but then pulled back, could be Se creative 2. You have an 'N' ish look about you too which could come from your interests rather than your type.

Well it is some theories so as I say ESI maybe or ILI I'll say ESI just now but might change my mind later.
    I see. Funny, I just realized what I was doing, and I think you all should know it too. If you guys tell me I'm NiTe, I will bring Fi arguments, and my 'emotional side' in, if I'm being told I'm FiSe, I will bring in Ni, weak Se etc. I just realized I do this alot in debates, either playing the devil's advocate, or bringing in arguments or ideas that clash with what the other person/s say. Just thought you should know that and why I do this. (I guess I do this until new information or irrefutable conclusions come in that help the converstion move forward in either direction).
    I find ILI more accurate, but I will not truly dismiss ESI either(even if I am apparently, because I don't have many Se ego arguments lol).
    I appreciate when everyone states their reason as to why and how they came to their conclusions,. I thank to everyone who took time and replied in this thread, and still looking forword to your thoughts and typing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    You're so pretty *_*

Looks aside, my impression of you based on this video is ESI or IEI.

Looking Forward to seeing more posts from you.
    Thank you, other people mentioned IEI as well, I'm curious what exactly makes me look like an IEI.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ESI- Se and I fluctuate between being very oblivious and being very observant. ...I'm rarely aggressive and only when I'm extremely anger over something.
    I think between Fi and Se subtypes you seem more Fi than Se. so you'd fit very well with LIE-Te. the more pragmatic less airy version of LIEs (Ni subtypes are lovely but from those I've met are extremely frustrating and rarely reach their goals or potential).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I'm ESI- Se and I fluctuate between being very oblivious and being very observant. ...I'm rarely aggressive and only when I'm extremely anger over something.
    I think between Fi and Se subtypes you seem more Fi than Se. so you'd fit very well with LIE-Te. the more pragmatic less airy version of LIEs (Ni subtypes are lovely but from those I've met are extremely frustrating and rarely reach their goals or potential).
    I see, thank you for sharing that. I was wondering what kind of relationship do you have with Si and Fe as an ESI? Having strong Se and Fi comes with fairly strong Si and Fe, even if unvalued, do you feel socially awkward, anxious when you have to meet people you never met before, forget to take meals and remember about them only when you feel sick etc.?
    I've been severely anxious most of my life and just recently realized it(I also have bruxism), I'm anxious about new or important things, and sometimes I start shaking and sweating when talking with someone important, or when many people are listening to me, paying attention or scrutinising me(after the first half of the video I started to feel very weird, and started to sweat and shake too). I usually detach from myself to get over theese things, but when I try to be honest with what I say or even worse, feel, I'm getting extremely weird.
    Would any of theese things be usual to an ESI?

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, thank you for sharing that. I was wondering what kind of relationship do you have with Si and Fe as an ESI? Having strong Se and Fi comes with fairly strong Si and Fe, even if unvalued, do you feel socially awkward, anxious when you have to meet people you never met before, forget to take meals and remember about them only when you feel sick etc.?
    I've been severely anxious most of my life and just recently realized it(I also have bruxism), I'm anxious about new or important things, and sometimes I start shaking and sweating when talking with someone important, or when many people are listening to me, paying attention or scrutinising me(after the first half of the video I started to feel very weird, and started to sweat and shake too). I usually detach from myself to get over theese things, but when I try to be honest with what I say or even worse, feel, I'm getting extremely weird.
    Would any of theese things be usual to an ESI?
    I can't speak for any ESIs, but simply sounds like social anxiety which is NTR (not type related). Granted, my ESI mom experienced similar things as a child. I know an ILI who deals with the same thing. Again, I'd say it's social anxiety and isn't relevant to type.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or we could examine PoLR. Between Ne PoLR and Fe PoLR, which one do you feel makes more sense? Alternatively, would you say you perceive Ne better than you do Fe and vice-versa? Taking the socionics jargon, out, what do you feel your real weaknesses are based on what you know of yourself as well as based on outside feedback? What are your real strengths? The questionnaire is okay but doesn't really tell me much about your mental strengths, weaknesses, and capability.

And I still hold to the ILI typing, but since you are wavering between ESI and ILI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Or we could examine PoLR. Between Ne PoLR and Fe PoLR, which one do you feel makes more sense? Alternatively, would you say you perceive Ne better than you do Fe and vice-versa? Taking the socionics jargon, out, what do you feel your real weaknesses are based on what you know of yourself as well as based on outside feedback? What are your real strengths? The questionnaire is okay but doesn't really tell me much about your mental strengths, weaknesses, and capability.

And I still hold to the ILI typing, but since you are wavering between ESI and ILI.
    I have no problem with Ne, but at some point it may be boring and even irritating to me. My sister is Ne seeking and she likes challenging people into Ne questions and conversations, she's always curious about the things I say because she says she could never come up with my conclusions or ideas, and I can see her so energized, but I can't do this for long, boredom and irritation strike fast. I usually easily recognize the potential of people, situations and outcomes, but I only use it in order to asssess the probablities, I don't care so much about the whole bunch of possibilities, and I'm very not interested in talking about them either.don't think

As for Fe, although I'm quite sure I don't value it, I still wonder about it sometimes, and then I tend to verify again, read about it again, make sure again lol. It's probably because I try to fit in and not offend people, I try to be polite, avoid conflict and behave as usual as possible, because I don't like to stand out, especially in a bad way. So because of this sometimes I might think I value Fe, or have a strong Fe. (or maybe I do? I never understood Fe well)
    'Fe is generally associated with the ability to recognize and convey (i.e. make others experience) passions, moods, and emotional states, generate excitement, liveliness, and feelings, get emotionally involved in activities and emotionally involve others, recognize and describe emotional interaction between people and groups, and build a sense of community and emotional unity.'<- I've never felt any emotional unity with people or groups, I always liked to be by myself, don't like to get involved with others

'Types that value Fe like creating a visible atmosphere of camaraderie with other people. They enjoy a loose atmosphere where anything goes, where people don't have to watch too carefully what they say for fear of offending others. This means these types try not to be too thin-skinned, taking jokes with a grain of salt.'<- I can't create such amosphere with other people

'they believe that the silent treatment is one of the worst things you can do to a person, and only aggravates the underlying problem.' <- I prefer the silent treatment rather than being engaged by stupid people. Sometimes I wish people would just ignore me.

One more thing that makes me think I'm rather a Te than Fe valuer is that as a kid, in school I hated when teachers adopted a friendly attitude, I always saw that as unprofessional
    and saw them as immature, even if I was just a kid. I very much preferred teachers and people with a more formal attitude, in general they seemed more reliable to me.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, another angle - working backwards does anything sound off in this typing to you @Solitude? ILI-Ni 5w4

You seem to value Ni&Se - > Beta or Gamma
    and devalue Fe - > Gamma
    consider yourself an introvert, video (if it's your natural state) doesn't contradict this - > ILI or ESI
    you describe lack of Fe in yourself and difficulty expressing feelings (could indicate Fe PoLR), mention trouble standing up for yourself (could indicate weak Se), mention detachement from bodily needs (weak sensing), mention detachement under stress (could be indicative of e5 detachement depending on other factors), trouble controlling emotions when they do come out (again could indicate Fe PoLR & weak Se), need of external push to do the things you find exciting (could be Se-seeking or just Ip temperament in general) - > ILI

Does SEE-Se sound like smn you could get on with? Would provide some excitement and action without pushing for Fe displays, values Fi so the Se has different flavour than that of SLEs'...

Some of this stuff could be NTR, but for the sake of this excercise let's assume it is type related...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh...... LIIs are very silly when in the company of Fe/Si. I'm pretty good friends with about 4 LIIs and although we have great conversations sometimes, they are giddy for Fe. literally.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

FWIW, LII testing, ILI demeanor + energetic as a child, it could be you have a mask and are actually ILE, this particular mask is described in this article.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nd-troubles-us

ILE's are a introverted extrotim, I have a post here about the kind of internal dynamic that exists for Extroverted intuition

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...89#post1076689

I like your video tho, you definitely seem intuitive, or at least all your verbalization showed you were turning inward, your eye movements are fairly characteristic of thinking and retrieving thoughts, memories and experiences.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    FWIW, LII testing, ILI demeanor + energetic as a child, it could be you have a mask and are actually ILE, this particular mask is described in this article.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...nd-troubles-us

ILE's are a introverted extrotim, I have a post here about the kind of internal dynamic that exists for Extroverted intuition

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...89#post1076689

I like your video tho, you definitely seem intuitive, or at least all your verbalization showed you were turning inward, your eye movements are fairly characteristic of thinking and retrieving thoughts, memories and experiences.
    Interesting, I was not familiar with the masks thing. I doubt I'm wearing any right now, I try to be as honest as I can with myself and with you guys too.
    Your ILE theory is new, and sounds interesting, but I doubt I'm an ILE. You probably missed one of my posts where I said that even as a kid I disliked any Fe attempt, especially from my teachers, and a Te attitude is making things easier for me. I don't think Fe HA makes sense to me, and I'm not fond of Si either, it irritates me when people give so much important to something I see so trivial. I have an Si Ego acquaintance who asks me if I'm comfortable, points to me a more comfortable place to sit, gives me health advice I don't ask for, tells me he worries about me because I don't sleep, asks me what I ate, tells me what is bad/good for my health, speaks about food, tells me how he feels, complains alot when he feels sick etc. and all theese I see as trivial, unimportant, boring and irritate me. I'm definitely not Si seeking, and I even doubt I am Si valuing.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Interesting, I was not familiar with the masks thing. I doubt I'm wearing any right now, I try to be as honest as I can with myself and with you guys too.
    Your ILE theory is new, and sounds interesting, but I doubt I'm an ILE. You probably missed one of my posts where I said that even as a kid I disliked any Fe attempt, especially from my teachers, and a Te attitude is making things easier for me. I don't think Fe HA makes sense to me, and I'm not fond of Si either, it irritates me when people give so much important to something I see so trivial. I have an Si Ego acquaintance who asks me if I'm comfortable, points to me a more comfortable place to sit, gives me health advice I don't ask for, tells me he worries about me because I don't sleep, asks me what I ate, tells me what is bad/good for my health, speaks about food, tells me how he feels, complains alot when he feels sick etc. and all theese I see as trivial, unimportant, boring and irritate me. I'm definitely not Si seeking, and I even doubt I am Si valuing.
    Not all Fe is "good" Fe and not all Te is "good" Te and not all Si is "good" Si.

If I get Si advice from an (EIE), I ignore it. (I know a EIE who is the worst about the things you're pointed in the Si ego sense, but this is actually a neurotic expression of her Si-polr)

In a 1 dimensional Si type, the Si I receive is more or less toxic information.

If I get Fe requests from a LSE co-worker, I ignore it.

In a 2 dimensional Fe type, the Fe I receive is normative and I simply shrug my shoulders.

I think it's only when you deal with sufficiently developed individuals in this area that you really can establish what you value.

But a common example of SEI is Porthos from Dumas's novel to give you a idea of a Si ego
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porthos

You could very likely be ILI, because ILE is really a contrarian alternative for me towards your type, my first more basic instinct on this ILI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    Ok, another angle - working backwards does anything sound off in this typing to you @Solitude? ILI-Ni 5w4

You seem to value Ni&Se - > Beta or Gamma
    and devalue Fe - > Gamma
    consider yourself an introvert, video (if it's your natural state) doesn't contradict this - > ILI or ESI
    you describe lack of Fe in yourself and difficulty expressing feelings (could indicate Fe PoLR), mention trouble standing up for yourself (could indicate weak Se), mention detachement from bodily needs (weak sensing, could be indicative of e5 detachement depending on other factors), trouble controlling emotions when they do come out (again could indicate Fe PoLR & weak Se), need of external push to do the things you find exciting (could be Se-seeking or just Ip temperament in general) - > ILI

Does SEE-Se sound like smn you could get on with? Would provide some excitement and action without pushing for Fe displays, values Fi so the Se has different flavour than that of SLEs'...

Some of this stuff could be NTR, but for the sake of this excercise let's assume it is type related...

I'm suspecting ILI, yes, but it might also be my introversion or other factors that are not type related that could hide something else. I find ILI as the closest of how I am, and I relate to alot of things of ILI - Reinin Dichotomines, Romantic attitude etc. (but still, you never know, I considered that I might be seeing myself different than how other people would see me, hence the video and need for your opinion).

As for SEE's- I always liked the way I think and stuff, but I have a SEE coworker whom I really appreciate. If I were to change my way of thinking or acting I would consider SEE among the first ones. I find her way of thinking and acting very refreshing, I love how she manages to be so bold in such a refined manner.

Anyway, I think I might be ILI and there are some things that point to that direction, but I try not to shut down other possibilities just yet.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your language is close to LII, but something maybe out of place in you to be Alpha quadra is a complete focus on seriousness. You don't have to relate with the IJ temperament. I didn't for a long time. I think of myself as more exciting than that. However people in themselves don't stimulate me, so I imagine most of what I do and say around others is boring. I only "come alive" when I'm around others who like what I like, value being reasonable and conscientious over being selfish, and don't see being silly as being superficial necessarily(however, there are exceptions to this and I can see an LII like you and an ILI like me).

To differentiate between ILI and LII, it would help to look at both your very strongest functions and your weakest ones. ILI and LII are both strong in the same things, but devalue what the other values. For example, LII values Ti as its base function, and ILI has it demonstratively, while LII has ILI's ego as demonstrative(both 4D, but demonstrative is unvalued while base is valued). ILI's suggestive function(Se)-the thing that they are bad at but need...is the thing that LII's are bad at and hate with a passion. LII's suggestive(Fe) is ILI's PoLR as well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Your language is close to LII, but something maybe out of place in you to be Alpha quadra is a complete focus on seriousness. You don't have to relate with the IJ temperament. I didn't for a long time. I think of myself as more exciting than that. However people in themselves don't stimulate me, so I imagine most of what I do and say around others is boring. I only "come alive" when I'm around others who like what I like, value being reasonable and conscientious over being selfish, and don't see being silly as being superficial necessarily(however, there are exceptions to this and I can see an LII like you and an ILI like me).

To differentiate between ILI and LII, it would help to look at both your very strongest functions and your weakest ones. ILI and LII are both strong in the same things, but devalue what the other values. For example, LII values Ti as its base function, and ILI has it demonstratively, while LII has ILI's ego as demonstrative(both 4D, but demonstrative is unvalued while base is valued). ILI's suggestive function(Se)-the thing that they are bad at but need...is the thing that LII's are bad at and hate with a passion. LII's suggestive(Fe) is ILI's PoLR as well.

I used to get LII alot on tests, but I ignored that because I can't get along with Alphas(or perhaps I met the wrong Alphas, who knows), plus I appreciate Te atitude better, but who knows.

Just curious: what about my language looks like LII?

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...82#post1076282

Really would not be suprised if you were ILE instead of ILI, it's quite common situation.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The hate for people and social niceties sounds like suedehead. another user who I type as ESI-Fi (he also has a hard type seeing himself as a certain type and swiches back and forth between how he views types regarding his beliefs/behaviors etc).

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You remind me of scapegrace.

[seen scape on cam]

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You remind me of scapegrace.

[seen scape on cam]

Who, me?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Who, me?
    Yes. There are pics around. Not sure if she has a video though. I think she is typed ILI usually.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yes. There are pics around. Not sure if she has a video though. I think she is typed ILI usually.
    Checked a couple of her threads, she seems nice and funny but some of her jokes or things she says wouldn't occur to me, or if they would, I'd keep them to myself. Also read her answers to the questionnaire, and I'm still unsure if she's serious or joking. I don't think I would have answered in that manner, unless if that would be the purpose perhaps. Curious what exactly about me reminded you of her.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Checked a couple of her threads, she seems nice and funny but some of her jokes or things she says wouldn't occur to me, or if they would, I'd keep them to myself. Also read her answers to the questionnaire, and I'm still unsure if she's serious or joking. I don't think I would have answered in that manner, unless if that would be the purpose perhaps. Curious what exactly about me reminded you of her.
    It is nothing I can put into words and saying "vibes" does not get much recognition around here. You look a bit like her to me but I have never seen her in makeup, now that I think about it. Most of scape's charm, for me, is that she has people wondering if she is serious or joking. I like that kind of sarcastic personality that keeps you guessing.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looked briefly and ILI seems alright. Gamma vibes and seem like an introverted / valuing type. I'll probably see if I can come to a firmer conclusion or help with the process after my nap.

P.S. Lady Si admittedly thinks her type is the hottest so you, along with many celebrities, get typed as ESI by her on that basis, lol. (Ok, exaggerating to push her buttons).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast