Thread: Visual typing?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visual typing?

Hello everyone, i come from MBTI and am somehow sure of my type. However i would like a confirmation and that is why i came to socionics.
    I would like to know if it possible that someone type me from a photo? or even better if i could have some discussion or post a video of myself? I would like to know if visual typing will match what i got from the questionnaires.

Thanks

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Text assessment first, V.I. is not the most reliable tool. If you still want to post a photo for people to have a go at it, this thread perhaps is a good idea. If you send me a picture via PM I can give a first impression as well, just know that filling out our forum questionnaire and/or making a video is a lot better

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V.I. on face biology is based upon dysmorphology, and its a real and legit field.

V.I. on face expression is bogus, because you have no way of knowing if the expression is a representative expression of them overall. It aligns expressions to elements/spins, but it could be a photo of the person in a rare moment of using their PoLR or something. In example, I act ExFP on vacations with my parents, because it makes them happy, so if someone looks at my photo gallery online, which is basically all vacation photos, they'd probably type me EIE, even though I only look like that on vacation lol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    V.I. on face biology is based upon dysmorphology, and its a real and legit field.

V.I. on face expression is bogus, because you have no way of knowing if the expression is a representative expression of them overall. It aligns expressions to elements/spins, but it could be a photo of the person in a rare moment of using their PoLR or something. In example, I act ExFP on vacations with my parents, because it makes them happy, so if someone looks at my photo gallery online, which is basically all vacation photos, they'd probably type me EIE, even though I only look like that on vacation lol
    Yeah that's why i will take pictures especially for that, where i am who i'am like in everyday life and not during a special event.