Thread: Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

Hybrid View

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^ I would say it´s exactly the other way round. LSI is kinda strict and stubborn, SLE is more about fun and challenge (which can be pretty random once in a while).

However I do see some sort of Positivism and Emotivism in Myst and I also wondered about LSI. That could derive from her being Ennea-Positive triad rather than Reinin though. She seems super-spontaneous online ...I don't know how she deals with "serious matters" irl though. Also there's lots of Fe at play (way more than in your classic LSI) which she produces and maneuvers herself. A better fit for Fe HA. However I don't really spot much Holographic-Panoramic and most of all Negativism ... in the sense of operating well with contrasts rather than mere comparisons that highlight similarities. She actually tends to do the latter.

Nyways SLE - huge Ti > LSI - Se (C in DCHN, D would mean stronger Te-Fe, which I don't really see) > ILE-Ti > EII-Fi.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-01-2015 at 08:44 AM.