Thread: Tired of Kill4Me's unsolicited retypings of me behind my back - so discuss here.

Threaded View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I feel that you're either sle or lsi. Kill4me is sle. He's probably trying to pull your strings to get a sense of what you'll say or do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    The degree to which Se is used may differ from your own and also gender may play a part in it too. I gather that you're trying to make out as many of her properties as you can frkm your paticular kind of nudging. I'm not certain that I see much Ne at work since Ne is exceptional at penetrating into the properties of items and they don't need any help with that. She asks me and a lot of other people for info which I feel is so often done by Lsi but if she's ti sle she could look and act very much like lsi. Her humor and light heartedness despite challenges towards her type speaks of someone who is very willful. I'm surw she's Beta
    When I said I sometimes poke people, to get them to expose what was behind their public persona, you called it malicious to push someone's defined boundaries (even though I was not talking about you) but here it's just a "particular type of nudging". Maybe Myst also has boundaries. No need to defend yourself since I know what you said to me only applies to you and how someone should not behave toward you.

If you think I am being cruel right now please think about taking your functions in for a tune-up because I'm not. Just learning my socionics...from a pro. It is refreshing to see that you have such an understanding and patient nature toward your conflictor though, I have also been known to show the same consideration toward my conflictor, on the forum, before and that had a couple of people convinced I was an EII based on stereotypical intertype relations, according to this theory.

Edit: I don't think he is trying to make out anything about her properties. He has pretty much decided on what he has already seen. He isn't asking questions. He's making statements.
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-19-2015 at 12:27 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW