Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You are between 8 sp/sx and 8 sx/sp specifically?
    Yes
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Stripper View Post
    Yes
    How do you relate to each?

I did have the same problem

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you relate to each?

I did have the same problem
    Good question! I would say I'm SP first, because I have a brick wall around me, no one can gauge my feelings, but behind the wall is a burning furnace of emotion and agony lmao. But, other people on the net are like "oh you're sx/sp and very feisty for an LSI you must be ESI sx/sp..." It's like I'm trapped in a hell only I know about and other people are just getting a stoic chick with a blank face. I highly value taking care or material matters like shopping, saving money, organizing my stuff, diet & exercise, but sometimes I give up on all those things because of my "feelings" and I'll do nothing but binge on food and netflix and depressing music. I'm not sure if that answered your question at all lol
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Pole Ninja View Post
    Good question! I would say I'm SP first, because I have a brick wall around me, no one can gauge my feelings, but behind the wall is a burning furnace of emotion and agony lmao. But, other people on the net are like "oh you're sx/sp and very feisty for an LSI you must be ESI sx/sp..." It's like I'm trapped in a hell only I know about and other people are just getting a stoic chick with a blank face. I highly value taking care or material matters like shopping, saving money, organizing my stuff, diet & exercise, but sometimes I give up on all those things because of my "feelings" and I'll do nothing but binge on food and netflix and depressing music. I'm not sure if that answered your question at all lol
    You don't come off as ESI to me and btw that about you being feisty is very shallow "reasoning" to type you as that. Anything else that you see as sx in yourself?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't come off as ESI to me and btw that about you being feisty is very shallow "reasoning" to type you as that. Anything else that you see as sx in yourself?
    Agreed. Let's see, SX because I'm introverted with an SO blindspot, I'm very intense and I have a weakness for soulmates and earth shattering sex and I go crazy when I fail a relationship. I listen to intense emotional rock & grunge music and relate to it, I write really intense music that only wrist cutters would like lol.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSI Pole Ninja View Post
    I highly value taking care or material matters like shopping, saving money, organizing my stuff, diet & exercise, but sometimes I give up on all those things because of my "feelings" and I'll do nothing but binge on food and netflix and depressing music.
    sp on both counts. imo.