Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
The background change does nothing but makes the reading more difficult and irritating. It's umcomfortable to read with those fonts, and it's tacky as hell.You probably have noticed by now that sensors are highly visual, therefore we're picky. Using fire ans skulls won't make an image more 8ish, it just looks tryhard.

Really, I love Ernest Hemingway (why did you put his name in Italics though? To make a point?), him, Frost and Poe are the only ones whom poetry I read from, but that quote is not Enneagram 8. Compare it to the ones found here for example https://br.pinterest.com/jessicadoig/enneagram-type-8/, and the difference in mindset is apparent.

I know it doesn't match those, but it comes off a bit more sort of heavy and steady to me than E7, which is super flighty, and 9 is about feeling calm and keeping the peace, and is withdrawn as well, while this come off assertive to me. Maybe not every quote has an enneagram type. I thought at least the author Hemingway would be 8w7 since he's type though.