Hybrid View

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    ...it's a quote from an Ernest Hemingway book, so it's not really meant that way. Not on the main topic of the thread, I do think I've figured how a way to tell sensors from intuitives though, since people who are typed as intuitive seem to be like "this quote isn't 9-ish!" when asked while sensors seem to mostly be noticing the background picture/general presentation. Is this one any different?

The background change does nothing but makes the reading more difficult and irritating. It's umcomfortable to read with those fonts, and it's tacky as hell.You probably have noticed by now that sensors are highly visual, therefore we're picky. Using fire ans skulls won't make an image more 8ish, it just looks tryhard.

Really, I love Ernest Hemingway (why did you put his name in Italics though? To make a point?), him, Frost and Poe are the only ones whom poetry I read from, but that quote is not Enneagram 8. Compare it to the ones found here for example https://br.pinterest.com/jessicadoig/enneagram-type-8/, and the difference in mindset is apparent.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    The background change does nothing but makes the reading more difficult and irritating. It's umcomfortable to read with those fonts, and it's tacky as hell.You probably have noticed by now that sensors are highly visual, therefore we're picky. Using fire ans skulls won't make an image more 8ish, it just looks tryhard.

Really, I love Ernest Hemingway (why did you put his name in Italics though? To make a point?), him, Frost and Poe are the only ones whom poetry I read from, but that quote is not Enneagram 8. Compare it to the ones found here for example https://br.pinterest.com/jessicadoig/enneagram-type-8/, and the difference in mindset is apparent.

I know it doesn't match those, but it comes off a bit more sort of heavy and steady to me than E7, which is super flighty, and 9 is about feeling calm and keeping the peace, and is withdrawn as well, while this come off assertive to me. Maybe not every quote has an enneagram type. I thought at least the author Hemingway would be 8w7 since he's type though.